change your mind is.....

BritneyLover99

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It could've had a lot of success tbh! I'm sure bout it... With a simple but awesome video! I have to share this with you because I'm thinking bout the video since CYM came out!

Britney is in a outdoor terrace (in Spain) during summer in a traditional party, dressed like in the David Roemer photoshoot, with the D&G dress.
There's a dance floor, there are light-strings hanged. Some people are politely dancing and some people are dining and drinking.

There a guy (Jon Kortajarena) which keep looking at her, so does she.

Then she invites him on the dance floor dancing the song and (as in the song) she whispers "No Seas Cortes" in his ear... then they dance a TANGO with casquès.

When the other singer is singing (for everyone on the dance floor) the spanish part we have just Brit and Jon dancing in the center of the ring and the situation gets very hot,
so the last chorus they continue their tango in a more passionate way. With a final kiss.

So simple but so hot.

Guest $elfish
4 hours ago, colormefresh said:

It really is better than anything Shakira has ever released.

Queen of Latin America! :mhm:

CYM is an amazing bop but shakira has a ton of songs that are better for example 

chantaje 

she wolf

hips don't lie

loca 

shakira is very talented I hope one day her and Brit would collab:forkit:

1 hour ago, sibode said:

It could've had a lot of success tbh! I'm sure bout it... With a simple but awesome video! I have to share this with you because I'm thinking bout the video since CYM came out!

Britney is in a outdoor terrace (in Spain) during summer in a traditional party, dressed like in the David Roemer photoshoot, with the D&G dress.
There's a dance floor, there are light-strings hanged. Some people are politely dancing and some people are dining and drinking.

There a guy (Jon Kortajarena) which keep looking at her, so does she.

Then she invites him on the dance floor dancing the song and (as in the song) she whispers "No Seas Cortes" in his ear... then they dance a TANGO with casquès.

When the other singer is singing (for everyone on the dance floor) the spanish part we have just Brit and Jon dancing in the center of the ring and the situation gets very hot,
so the last chorus they continue their tango in a more passionate way. With a final kiss.

So simple but so hot.

That's how I imagined the video tbh

So many missed opportunities but it's not surprising 

I don't think the song would have slayed the US but it would have done good in other places she desperately needs attention from 

Archived