Your Dream Piece of Me Outfit Collection

If Team Britney asked you to come in and choose Britney's outfits, based on what she's worn for POM so far, to put together the perfect looks for POM. You can use outfits or pieces of outfits, and describe what changes you'd make to them for the sections of the show. Mine would be:

INTRODUCTION: 

The Marco Marco BBMA 2015 catsuit, I personally liked both of them (with and without the V cut) with a high pony, would love to see her bring in the iHeartRadio Hat and add some sort of silver to the heels of her boots (If they made it in a nude and a white PVC with sparkles).

britney-spears-at-piece-of-me-show-at-pl

Britney_1024x1024.jpg?v=1476324546maxresdefault.jpgbritney-spears-iheartradio-music-awards. 

SECOND SECTION:
I'd love her to bring back this top, and pair it with black high boots, and the original leggings, or high waisted pants, so the plaid matches the dancers and fits the vibe.The-MANnequin-Party-by-Gino-R-Campodonic

normal_CvMOd5bXgAAxBiR.jpg

EVERYTIME/BOMT/OOPS:

I'd love her to bring back one of these. The first one looks like its grown from her, and the second one looks like a pin up, and could be the perfect change from angel to *** god. Maybe even added a 
gettyimages-512589282.jpghqdefault.jpg

NEON SECTION:
britney-spears-at-piece-of-me-show-at-pl4ebbf788015da00cd05be4c9eb6dbce2.jpg

FIFTH SECTION: This is one of my favourite outfits from POM, its strappy, kinda bondagy and she looks incredible in it.
hqdefault.jpg

CIRCUS:

This is where it gets messy. I'd love her to bring back the original circus look with the shoulder pads and longer train, but make it so that parts can be removed OR The FantasyTwist look with the headdress..

Fantasy-Twist-daydreaming-33459315-500-5

she'd keep this on for Circus and If U Seek Amy, go behind the screens, get changed and wear this or something like it made from the original nude leotard with the feather shoulders for slumber party, and then just the leotard for Touch of my hand.

8250f59b7867aef8e259820907abdba9.jpg

FINAL SECTION: 
Either the Apple Music festival look or the original leotard, but without the bra (with added legs and high stoned boots? or extended into a catsuit similar to the first one with the panels being bejewelled.) 

maxresdefault.jpg

article-2560337-1B830BC200000578-579_634

I wish she'd just get someone in to look at her costumes and choose the best ones. 

What would yours be.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

Good choices!

i loved that cowgirl look for MATM section and the neon dress from a while ago.

never was a fan of the circus section outfit or that caterpillar one for neon. I like the trench coat and when she had a leather skirt

I don't like the circus look, but that segment has had a...questionable...list of costumes.  

1 hour ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

Good choices!

i loved that cowgirl look for MATM section and the neon dress from a while ago.

never was a fan of the circus section outfit or that caterpillar one for neon. I like the trench coat and when she had a leather skirt

This cowgirl look?? :moorangu: 

tumblr_nhavcjtKcE1qav3b2o1_1280.jpg

Archived