In case it is still going on, how do you see Britney's career in 10+ years?

Guest Diamond Horse

I definitely see her still releasing albums every few years, but no performances. I think she'll stop doing promo performances all together. At least one last big world tour, since she seems more comfortable and open to it. Music videos from time to time, and I think she'll keep doing red carpet stuff though. I do think that there's going to be another residency, like one for at least another 4 years or longer. 

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her clone will be replaced by the Original Britney.

She'll finally record and release her own "Ray of Light" - will be nominated and win multiple Grammy's 

will embark on an epic world tour, wherein she'll have a Guinness World Record of the highest grossing music tour by a female artist :slayney:

10 minutes ago, gerol said:

Her clone will be replaced by the Original Britney.

She'll finally record and release her own "Ray of Light" - will be nominated and win multiple Grammy's 

will embark on an epic world tour, wherein she'll have a Guinness World Record of the highest grossing music tour by a female artist :slayney:

:yay:

Archived