In case it is still going on, how do you see Britney's career in 10+ years?

Guest Diamond Horse

Guest Diamond Horse

I sure hope she will put the accent to Britney Spears the singer...

There is a probability that she will still have a musical career. Because even if she would retire, she would get bored and then she would come back (I hope) :giggleney: 

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
5 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I never understood the statements she gets bored and wants to work.

its been four years and her show has barely changed. She seems happier not doing much. 

But in case she gets a bigger break that is also a total 100% break for some years, that would surely be somewhat different? Even the attitude towards it would be different, imo.

1 minute ago, Diamond Horse said:

But in case she gets a bigger break that is also a total 100% break for some years, that would surely be somewhat different? 

Imo she has been on breaks for years now. 

Going to Asia is the most work she has put into her career in awhile and she didn't even change anything. :lostney:

Guest Diamond Horse
2 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Going to Asia is the most work she has put into her career in awhile and she didn't even change anything. :lostney:

Even so, for a longer while onward, I am not sure if she would want to view herself as a person who is doing nothing career-wise. So, still interesting to think about what she would do when she is 47, for example. 

6 minutes ago, Diamond Horse said:

Even so, for a longer while onward, I am not sure if she would want to view herself as a person who is doing nothing career-wise. So, still interesting to think about what she would do when she is 47, for example. 

Probably nothing tbh

I don't get much drive out of her anymore. I think she would be very happy just chilling at home with her boyfriend at the time 

I want to be proven wrong but I haven't been for five years now so

Guest Diamond Horse
2 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Probably nothing tbh

I don't get much drive out of her anymore. I think she would be very happy just chilling at home with her boyfriend at the time 

I want to be proven wrong but I haven't been for five years now so

I do hope you are proven wrong! It would be very very sad...

I do think she still likes to go to the studio whenever she has been given some freedom too (I mean nowadays at least)

13 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

She didn't change a thing because it's only for a few dates. I know she's "touring" overseas but it's not an international tour as big as the FFT, the Circus tour, Onyx, etc. 

New routines, new customes, new stage, needs budget /investment which is not even worth it for only a few dates. Plus, the residency is going to end this year, there's nothing else to work for, they are "squeezing" the juice of the fruit at its best, it's like the last effort. 

13 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

She didn't change a thing because it's only for a few dates. I know she's "touring" overseas but it's not an international tour as big as the FFT, the Circus tour, Onyx, etc. 

New routines, new customes, new stage, needs budget /investment which is not even worth it for only a few dates. Plus, the residency is going to end this year, there's nothing else to work for, they are "squeezing" the juice of the fruit at its best, it's like the last effort. 

I'm talking about the over all show over the years. Also how her career has been for years now. Lacking passion and drive. 

Too each his own. Ppl will just argue against it but we don't even get shoots anymore. Like it used to be around two every year on slow years... 

Sad times 

16 minutes ago, Diamond Horse said:

I do hope you are proven wrong! It would be very very sad...

I do think she still likes to go to the studio whenever she has been given some freedom too (I mean nowadays at least)

If that was the case promo singles are a must. Like her music career right now.

Its just not exciting anymore. It's sad and they really don't even have to work hard to improve hype.

Her team needs to stop playing it safe and just give her the resources to er her do whatever she wants with GOOD production. No more 19 year old vocals, at least good pre record! Glory is a good step . She's not gonna have hit after hit so might as well get weird and do what you've always wanted to- fans will buy it if it's good and it's not like she'll never have a hit again

also try new things musically and career. Maybe star in another movie/show, write/produce for other people, find a protege (she could be Tinashes music mom), write a book- just as long as she's really into whatever she's doing

Hopefully we'll get some instagram posts here and there, or whatever the trending social media is by then

At the rate she's releasing music these days, probably we'll be still getting rumors of B11 coming out every Friday. And probably we'll get half a video for the lead single,  which will only be released to promote the 150th version of Fantasy.

48 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I never understood the statements she gets bored and wants to work.

its been four years and her show has barely changed. She seems happier not doing much. 

Do u really think she'll stay at home doing nothing?
By that time her sons will be like 21 and 22, she won't have to take much care of them, she would be literally looking a the walls of the house...
She is not ambicious as she was in her 20's but I know she'll do more music and **** in the future.  Halfassing? maybe so, but whatever.

:cricket:

Hoperfully she'll release a hit song ala Madonna's or Cher's comeback and we will see Primeney 2.0. Maybe she'll regain some credibility as a singer by singing live her new hits and proving she still is the amazing performer she was in the past. But that'd be my dream. :mj:

Sigh... I would like to stay positive about this topic but it's just too hard. She is not caring about her legacy as we speak... how can we pretend she will in 10 years...?  Tbh, I just want her to be happy doing what she feels like to do, wich I feel is something far from investing time in her career. 

She really DGAF right now. There's no way of telling how much ***** she'll have left to give in 10 years.

Even if she all of a sudden got possessed by the spirit of primeney, too much damage has been done already by her flopness through the years and there may not even be a career left for her to give a **** to, a decade from now.  

We'll have to wait and see. :awks:

Tbh I would rather see her retire than doing what she does as of today...I mean she is kinda destroying her own legacy by not caring....everything she worked so hard for is just dissapearing. The next generations would probably not even know who Britney is unless she scores a hit. Ask the GP about Britney now...they will answer they don't hear anything from her at all.....

2 hours ago, carlitos'crib said:

Do u really think she'll stay at home doing nothing?
By that time her sons will be like 21 and 22, she won't have to take much care of them, she would be literally looking a the walls of the house...
She is not ambicious as she was in her 20's but I know she'll do more music and **** in the future.  Halfassing? maybe so, but whatever.

I do. I mean she doesn't want to do a lot now. In 10 years she will be in her mid-40s....it can only get worse tbh 

Archived