So I made this small youtuber react to Britney's unreleased stuff

kasavas

So I saw this girl right here, and she was clearly not amused with Britney. She seemed like she's the type of person who thinks she's talentless and stuff.

Then I saw another video of hers where she reacts with a guy to You Oughta Know, they're kinda making fun of her that this is an exclusive video of her singing.

Then she said it was nice but she didn't seem amused and I ain't having that. I checked her profile and she's probably a Christina fan.

So I requested her to react to my 3 fave unreleased songs. And she did.

Spoiler alert: The ***** was slayed :queenflopga: 

Don't come for my Britney if you're not an exhaler :triggered:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse

I watched her Baby Boy reaction.

So positive

Your positive idea to get her to listen to these songs met her positive thinking

Thumbs up

Guest Diamond Horse
1 minute ago, kasavas said:

Such a positive comment :orly:

:mhm: Haha, didn't even think of that one. Effortless slay it seems. :mhm: 

But really, if I saw a negative youtuber, I would have never thought of sending anything more of Britney to them. Right away I would have been like:"Okay let's gtfo of here." So, you did a very cool thing tbqfh

honestly, Everyday and Baby Boy would have sound differently if it was released. We all know the producers would have taken away any rawness it has got now and thats why I'm actually thankful this was left unreleased.... no way such amazingly raw vocals would ever or will ever be released on CD......................

1 hour ago, Diamond Horse said:

:mhm: Haha, didn't even think of that one. Effortless slay it seems. :mhm: 

But really, if I saw a negative youtuber, I would have never thought of sending anything more of Britney to them. Right away I would have been like:"Okay let's gtfo of here." So, you did a very cool thing tbqfh

Awww thanks :clap1:

4 hours ago, OopsOverprotected said:

I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND why her Team won't make her release songs in her actual vocal range. She's able to sing songs like Baby Boy which make her voice stand out and instead of doing that they release this Chipmunk **** Private Show. This will forever be a mystery.

I think after Oops's success, they think this is what the public wants from her.

I've never seen her before or heard about. Even tho she had some positive reactions to Britney... It doesn't make me appriciate her as she obviously don't know many things about Britney, still.

But in general I don't like much these kind of super confident people with their opinions. In this case who she think she is to give a negative or positive opinion on someones stuff in public and make her self always right. It's pathetic....

Archived