Britney graduation tweet

Frankie

Can you guys retweet my graduation tweet featuring work *****??! I would like the britney army and maybe even britney to know that I got through high school with her music by my side every step of the way. Thank you guys! If you would retweet it and maybe even @ britney it would mean a lot maybe she'll even see! Thank you guys!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

What grade is this? And the weed and underage alcohol? I don't think Britney would approve.

but congrats on graduating! Off to high school or college. 

What's with the middle fingers?

Thank you so much! It's not weed it's a hemp cigar  with natural tobacco flavors in it! & yes off to collage! Thank you

1 minute ago, Circuit said:

I guess you better work ***** to get Britney to retweet it.

And who puts themselves on twitter smoking weed you are really dumb

It's not weed idiot it's a hemp cigar with natural tobacco flavors such as blueberry or watermelon.  You are really dumb.

Just now, Frankie said:

Thank you so much! It's not weed it's a hemp paper with natural tobacco flavors in it! & yes off to collage! Thank you

Oh ok cool but everyone will assume it's weed. And I still don't think this is the kind of video that would garner attention from Britney.

Good luck in COLLAGE though :giggleney:

Archived