Physical Cd question

How many physical CDs of Britney do you own and where did you buy them? I used to own gh:mp, circus and blackout when I was like 8 but lost them when I moved house. And now I have to buy them second hand off a buying and selling website now (I'm such a flop I know :embarrassney:) This time I'm buying oops and circus brand new from the seller but blackout and gh:mp second hand. Sorry for how random this thread was but I was just curious :cutesybrit: .

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I own BOMT (white cover), OIDIA, Britney, ITZ, GH, B in the Mix, Blackout, Blackout (japan), Circus, singles collection, FF, Glory and Playlist. I'm missing Oops The Best Of, B in the Mix Vol 2 and The Essential.

EDIT: OMG I forgot I also have Britney Jean NNN :gloria:

1 minute ago, CJMCH said:

I own BOMT (white cover), OIDIA, Britney, ITZ, GH, B in the Mix, Blackout, Blackout (japan), Circus, singles collection, FF, Glory and Playlist. I'm missing Oops The Best Of, B in the Mix Vol 2 and The Essential.

Omg I'm such a flop compared to you . You have such a great collection, hopefully I'll be able to have a collection like that in a few months.

1 minute ago, BlackoutInTheCircus said:

Omg I'm such a flop compared to you . You have such a great collection, hopefully I'll be able to have a collection like that in a few months.

I would really like to have more. I also have the Mc donalds CD, that one and Blackout japan are my most valuable items.

I need the DVDs too, only have Chaotic, For The Record and GH. :tifftear:

I have all the albums. Even some deluxe editions. Both greatest hits albums. And I actually have ALL the released singles in psychical cd's. Even som unofficial ones like Make Me and Slumber Party. I love my collection.

13 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

I would really like to have more. I also have the Mc donalds CD, that one and Blackout japan are my most valuable items.

I need the DVDs too, only have Chaotic, For The Record and GH. :tifftear:

The seller of blackout just messaged me back and told me it's the japan version:cinderellaney: I'm so happy rn and it's also in mint condition .

2 minutes ago, MacJ said:

I have all the albums. Even some deluxe editions. Both greatest hits albums. And I actually have ALL the released singles in psychical cd's. Even som unofficial ones like Make Me and Slumber Party. I love my collection.

I had the womanizer cd single but it got all scratched up. Ugh I wish I cherished my cds more when I was  7 but there's nothing I can do it about it now sadly :tiffanycries:.

oops was given to me by my bro: he actually got me ytvs party mix, much dance 2000 and oops cds. it was amazing. i forget if it was for my bday or xmas or just random. i still have them and play them in the car. 

I have crossroads on dvd too and its in a blockbuster case cause its a rental LOL sorry blockbuster, rip!!!

I have DWAD and FFT dvds <3 

I got my prerogative for xmas one year, and then bought blackout, circus, britney jean and glory. 

I also got the essential britney spears for xmas a few years ago and love that it's 2 discs. 

not having itz and britney is a huge flop but I started downloading music around that time/didnt appreciate how big of a britney fan i would still be to this day....

I think Overprotected was actually the first song i ever downloaded on kazaa! 

I've got probably a 100 cd's by now. I keep them in my parents house. Got some of "Glory" to add next time i go home.

I brought them in the music stores, mostly in Germany as half of my family lives there and the country always used to have single/maxi-cd's for quit some time after they were released. Remember If I wasn't in Germany I would ask my sisters to buy new singles as usually they would be gone once the single is out of charts.

But I did get quit few cd's from ebay like japan version of Glory that includes "Mood Ring"

I do look after my collection, it's a treasure to me. It's all nicly put down and closed in the big box.:giggleney:

16 minutes ago, MacJ said:

It's so upsetting they stopped releasing the physical single cd's. It would be awesome to have of "Make Me" & "Slumber Party" to add to my collection. Still not sure If I want those unofficial once.

2 minutes ago, Plaidatlo said:

It's so upsetting they stopped releasing the physical single cd's. It would be awesome to have of "Make Me" & "Slumber Party" to add to my collection. Still not sure If I want those unofficial once.

I know. First i didnt want the fanmade ones.... but then I changed my mind, i want all the singles. And the ones i got are PERFECT!!

17 minutes ago, BlackoutInTheCircus said:

I had the womanizer cd single but it got all scratched up. Ugh I wish I cherished my cds more when I was  7 but there's nothing I can do it about it now sadly :tiffanycries:.

Yeah I know! I treasured my collection like its the biggest treasure of them all! haha

I got BOMT in 1999 my mom loved the song so she got the CD and gave it to me since I was obsessed and from there I collected OIDIA, Britney, ITZ and GH:MP. Skipped B In Mix and then got Blackout, Circus, FF, Myah Jean and Glory. My BOMT, ITZ, Blackout and Circus look beyond used since I use to replay them all the time and still do on my CD Player.

8 minutes ago, MacJ said:

Yeah I know! I treasured my collection like its the biggest treasure of them all! haha

At least I know now to treasure and take care of this new batch of cds I'm getting. This collection is going to turn into my pride and joy once it starts getting bigger:giggleney:. I'm still surprised at there still being some brand new copies of oops and circus around tho.

6 minutes ago, HeavenOnExhale said:

I got BOMT in 1999 my mom loved the song so she got the CD and gave it to me since I was obsessed and from there I collected OIDIA, Britney, ITZ and GH:MP. Skipped B In Mix and then got Blackout, Circus, FF, Myah Jean and Glory. My BOMT, ITZ, Blackout and Circus look beyond used since I use to replay them all the time and still do on my CD Player.

Omg that's amazing that you still have bomt after all this time :bwink: props to you. 

38 minutes ago, BlackoutInTheCircus said:

The seller of blackout just messaged me back and told me it's the japan version:cinderellaney: I'm so happy rn and it's also in mint condition .

Lucky you!

OMG I forgot I also have Britney Jean NNN :gloria:

35 minutes ago, BlackoutInTheCircus said:

I only have Piece of Me and Gimme More as CD singles.

Archived