Physical Cd question

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest $elfish

I own britney , itz , blackout , circus , femme fatale , the essential britney (or what ever the **** it's called) and glory 

i bought all of them from amazon since my country doesn't sell britney albums :brityes:

flop coutry tbh:queenie:

2 minutes ago, Blackout in the Glory Zone said:

I own britney , itz , blackout , circus , femme fatale , the essential britney (or what ever the **** it's called) and glory 

i bought all of them from amazing since my country doesn't sell britney albums :brityes:

flop coutry tbh:queenie:

That's the same with my country, like its so hard for find Britney albums nowadays:meltdown:

BRITNEY 2CD DELUXE

ITZ CD & DUALDISC/DVD AUDIO

OUTRAGEOUS - REMIXES - JAPANESE SINGLE

GH:MP - FOIL COVER 2 CD/REMIX CD DELUXE EDITION

BLACKOUT CD

CIRCUS DELUXE

B IN THE MIX VOL. 1 & 2

FF DELUXE CD & FAN EDITION BOOK  WITH VINYL

THE SINGLES COLLECTION BOX SET

BJ DELUXE EDITION

ESSENTIAL BRITNEY COLLECTION

PLAYLIST: BRITNEY SPEARS

GLORY DELUXE / JAPAN EDITION / VINYL / JAPAN TOUR EDITION 

& a large bottle of "Believe" because i loved the bottle & a small 1.0 Private Show bottle.

I have hundreds of Britney CDs. I've been collecting her music, merchandise, perfumes, rare stuff since I was 13 years old. I get a lot of my CDs from eBay, Amazon, Facebook, and trading websites. 

Mostly I go for the unique international editions of her Albums and really enjoy her singles. It's so sad that she doesn't release physical CDs for her singles anymore. 

All of them but BOMT, because I lost it. I still have my original copies of OIDIA and Britney from 2000 and 2001, but... they've got some wear and tear on them, so I definitely need to replace them. OH, and-- In The Zone is gone now, because I was listening to it in my old car and it got stuck in the CD player. :(

4 minutes ago, Ryu said:

I only have Britney and Glory :embarrassney: I'm a flop fan.

Amazing! 

Oh thank you :giggleney:

Truth is I live in a flop country with flop CD companies so I got them all  online or asking people to bring it to me while going abroad. :meltdown::meltdown::meltdown:

I'm actually proud of all the few things I could collect despite being so far away from everything :tiffsmoke::tiffsmoke::tiffsmoke:

4 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Truth is I live in a flop country with flop CD companies so I got them all  online or asking people to bring it to me while going abroad. :meltdown::meltdown::meltdown:

I'm actually proud of all the few things I could collect despite being so far away from everything :tiffsmoke::tiffsmoke::tiffsmoke:

where do you  live sis? 

i have same problem in my country theres no american singer's cd's  i mean they are all fake  not original cd's so its hard to find cd's here 

18 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

I have the same problem sis, in my flop city they aren't even selling Glory anymore, it's very hard to find Britney albums here. :embarrassney:

But you're amazing! You still have such a big collection despite all the circumstances!

Archived