At least this tour isn't cheap and doesn't portray Britney as a washed-up, has-been

Mr. Lucky

I mean we got:

-Great, perfectly executed choreo.

-Beautiful hair, make-up, costumes.

-Amazing new pre-recorded vocals.

-Awesome stage, on pair with what her peers are using this summer too.

-Her best energy and attitude in years.

Image result for britney knee tapping gif

Image result for britney live tour

I'm so happy for fans in Asia and Israel, who will get to experience the Britney they've been waiting for all these years.:kidcries:

In a way, Britney will gift them a show to remember.

Flawless, committed queen.

This was such a great idea, and I thank Larry and the rest of her team for executing this tour flawlessly, always thinking about the fans and not about the money.:NYsassy:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, TemptedBoy said:

I mean we got:

-Beautiful hair, make-up, costumes.

-Amazing new pre-recorded vocals.

-Awesome stage, on pair with what her peers are using this summer too.

-Her best energy and attitude in years.

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, TemptedBoy said:

I mean we got:

I'm so happy for fans in Asia and Israel, who will get to experience the Britney they've been waiting for all these years.:kidcries:

giphy.gif

Yas Brinti

Spoiler

giphy.gif

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, notacamwhore said:

I'm sick to death of this fanbase :meltdown:  Y'all hate on Katy Perry for a flippant remark but you all spend all day on here today dragging britney to hell and back, her supposed fans :staysalty:

no one's dragging Britney. She's perfect, Katy Perry's got nothing on her.

go back to camming, wh--:nobitch:

2 minutes ago, AndrejBLV said:

Yes slay Queen, she's the best. She's Queen of Universe!!! OMG I love the show, it's perfect!!

ikr?! she's got the perfect act for this summer and lessers will deal! :giggleney:

I don't know why y'all are getting so worked up...

This tour was a great idea. Britney's totally slaying and re-building her legacy.:NYsassy:I mean, just look at the stage...:lostney:

its size won't expose Britney's current performing skills at all or anything like that

(you know, she didn't really need those props, structures and screens to enhance her act.)

Image result for britney knee tapping gif

I'M VERY EXCITED ABOUT THE FUTURE TBH.:brit:

THESE ARE GREAT TIMES TO BE A FAN!:cinderellaney::giggleney:

Related image

Sorry that slave thing was a mess. Such a rookie mistake. I love her till death but the whole mic and mask incedent is just too much. Sorry it is just too bad....

I wanted her to slay this tour so so so much but the opening of WB is messed up and that slave performance was a mess and she did not even redone the song. No the tour has started as a mess already. I do not even care abaout the downvotes. I am THAT dissapointed in her.

She could have at least redo the song. I mean it is not like she is doing much choreo and now she barely did anything but fixing her mic.

As of now I would not even biy tickets if she went to europe. My hope is gone and it was extremely awful and painful to watch.

The mask was just asking for trouble + why the hell would you wanna hide that gorgeous face anyways...

Archived