NEW INSTAGRAM POST!

Passionfruit

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i checked the pic you talked about, here, you cant really say it is not done.. i mean its not even clear it is not done. i see the same white nail like the one in the gym here. 

18838895_1352028268215981_25302697264606

and you can clearly see here her nails were bit white, (not white like its undone, but white like its the nails' done) like she did in the gym. you can see the different between the undone nails of the woman and hers.

XRAY_JUNE_01_WE_HQ_BRITNEY_AIRPORT_05.jp

you guys see what i mean?

58 minutes ago, reoha098 said:

i checked the pic you talked about, here, you cant really say it is not done.. i mean its not even clear it is not done. i see the same white nail like the one in the gym here. 

18838895_1352028268215981_25302697264606

and you can clearly see here her nails were bit white, (not white like its undone, but white like its the nails' done) like she did in the gym. you can see the different between the undone nails of the woman and hers.

XRAY_JUNE_01_WE_HQ_BRITNEY_AIRPORT_05.jp

you guys see what i mean?

There is a pic of her in the buggy with her hand over her mouth and there are no nails on it there are more photos than that those don't even show her nails

3 minutes ago, hey over there said:

There is a pic of her in the buggy with her hand over her mouth and there are no nails on it there are more photos than that those don't even show her nails

then attach dont be lazy. i thought these were what u meant.

Archived