NEW INSTAGRAM POST!

Passionfruit

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:overwhelm: after ups and downs, she found a balance and ha body has been fit for such a long time now,. I thought she would be sleeping after that long flight, but queen proved me wrong and already worked that hot body, have fun in asia :makeitrain:

I don't know if Sam is a **** or  just a good person. But what i know is that he inspires her to be more active and happy.  And this is incredible!! :tiffanycries:

4 minutes ago, toxiceverytime said:

she was fit afer sam , i dont like that all  exhell  give her all the credit :squintney:

Yeah she was fit too before him but we all know that Britney gets inspired a lot by others and the fact that Sam is fit and motivational had really an impact in her life.Plus you can tell she is happier and more active.It's not all about the credit,it's just about a person who inspires others. :yaknow:

So no hate and I might get dragged but I find it odd that she has her nails done when we can see the nails she had in her previous pictures were gone by the time she landed in japan there is a pic where you can see her hand in the golf buggy and the nails are not done?

Also all the writing around the gym is in English?

Is it possible this workout was from the day of her pic she posted before she flew?

I'm not saying she didn't do a workout in japan but girl has her nails bare when she lands and then bam by the morning the same nails are back and before she has even worked out?

3 minutes ago, ALLEYESONUS! said:

It might be an old video. Let's be honest, we've all done it. Posted a picture or a video pretending we just took it even though it's like a week old, maybe even a month :queenriri:

Like I said no hate it was just something I notices! and yeah 100% I know ive done it but as a guy I don't get my nails did so its not a giveaway :snapney:

Archived