"Britney looks rough 'cuz she exhausted from dancing (not really)"

Mr. Lucky

how is britney only 36, she looks like she's 60 with a lot of plastics

holy ****, THIRTY FOUR???? damn, and no she does not look amazing at all

Well ***** will do that to a person

Britney Is 34 !!! Welcome to Hollywood where everybody gets plastic surgery's by the age of 18 look at Kylie Jenner plastic look she looks 40 LOL

Savage. True, though. Most celebrities look young for their age, but Britney hasn't aged well, plus the horrible fillers let's be honest. 34 is still actually pretty young, but people keep thinking she's well into her forties. To be fair, she's always looked older than she actually is.

So these are only a few of the things people have been saying in the comments section of her hot MM vma performance on youtube:

and tbh that's pretty alarming, because:

A. She looked beyond hot that night:NYsassy:

B. Are we getting so used to her new plastic face that we can't see the truth anymore? :lostney:

C. They are already noticing her obvious plastic injections. Is she gonna become the laughin stock like Renee Zellweger?!:wontcry:

You know how the GP always had it in for Britney since the very beginning.

This could become catastrophic tbh I'm scared.

Imagine the headlines, we'll go from the scarce yet shy "Britney seemed to be lipsyncing...yet again *wink wink*" to "WHAT DID BRITNEY SPEARS DID TO HER FACE?! OMG" 

Image result for renee zellweger plastic surgery

Related image

She just CAN'T become the subject of such scrutiny like poor Renee Zellweger.

Britney stop already messing up your beautiful face! You can still prevent the madness! :kidcries:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I big part of how ppl look at Britney is from her prime. Glory years... 

She hasn't been out there in many years so she does look aged because they are used to primeney.

Lets be honest The smoke, weight lose, injections have not helped her ageing process. She can look 20 when she tries but she rarely tries and when she does that dark makeup it just pops all the wrong places. 

3 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I big part of how ppl look at Britney is from her prime. Glory years... 

She hasn't been out there in many years so she does look aged because they are used to primeney.

Lets be honest The smoke, weight lose, injections have not helped her ageing process. She can look 20 when she tries but she rarely tries and when she does that dark makeup it just pops all the wrong places. 

she needs to stop injecting stuff. it's only going to become more obvious from now on. :nobitch:

3 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Reported 

lady-gaga-gets-to-work-filming-a-star-is

pic is broken.

reported. BreatheOnMoi

Britney's worst vice for aging is her love of the sun.. she literally looks scorched all the time now. The platinum blonde, crappy extensions are also an issue - as are her lip procedures. Does she look 60? Absolutely not - she looked pretty good at the VMA's, but she's going to look better the more natural she keeps herself.

They want to see the 20 Britney.

Tanning makes people look older.They show the muscles more but they also show the wrinkles more.

She never changes her image and that makes people realize the differences more.

She actually looks like a regular 35 year-old woman but she's been in the public eye for a really long time.

She should go for a more natural look. This is better than many of her recent red carpets:

britney-spears-at-a-dance-studio-in-los-

She stop tanning as much, stop with the botox and fillers and change her extensions (because hers look cheap as ****). She's obviously not gonna look like Primeney but it would make her look a lot younger.

EDIT: Start worrying about her eyebrows as well. She should hire whoever made them in this photshoot.

There are many things that do not help her looking young:

makeup, nonexistent light eyebrows, sun, the way too light blondetone she works out everytime she starts a new era (lightbrown would suit her skin these days much more), cigarettes, always pulling a face like she does not want to be in the public eye, her joker lips..... 

I think she looks okay and a few years younger than she is on good days, I am a natural fetishist so I really hate what she has done to her face and I understand the GP. But I am aware that it is her face and she can do whatever she likes.

Just be happy she did not go through the septum(Nosering phase like Gaga and Katy did making fools of themselves. She does not jump on every trend so there is hope I guess...

I am a massive Britney fan but also have to be honest and say that I think for 35 she looks old. Not old as in old but you can tell that life has not always been good to her - and now with the heavy weight loss, she's got many wrinkles in her face. Don't get me wrong, she looks healthy and good and some days like she's 25, but most of the time she doesn't :sassybrit:

15 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

She should go for a more natural look. This is better than many of her recent red carpets:

britney-spears-at-a-dance-studio-in-los-

She stop tanning as much, stop with the botox and fillers and change her extensions (because hers look cheap as ****). She's obviously not gonna look like Primeney but it would make her look a lot younger.

Exactly what I think. 

12 minutes ago, Seductive said:

Omg the energy :meltdown:

Stop :wontcry:

13 minutes ago, pieceof15yearold*loveyall said:

There are many things that do not help her looking young:

makeup, nonexistent light eyebrows, sun, the way too light blondetone she works out everytime she starts a new era (lightbrown would suit her skin these days much more), cigarettes, always pulling a face like she does not want to be in the public eye, her joker lips..... 

The hairstyle is a big problem. she has almost the same tone (light blonde) too much volume, too much lenght (shoulder lenght is the best for her) and waves since 2008. that hairstyle ages women. it's the typical housewife hairstyle. I don't know why she can't go back to her classic Britney straight hair

12 minutes ago, Passionfruit said:

hater...

giphy.gif

oh great, one of my britarded stalkers. Related image

24 minutes ago, GrotesqueDiva said:

My thread about my excitement about POM tour got moved to general but this **** shady thread still here?
This **** forum is for Britney haters seriously.

You have a pretty accurate username, I'll give you that. 

Image result for tiffany new york shady gif

Sorry, but that facial expression she does towards the end at 3:54 is beyond hideous and frankly, it's quite terrifying. I don't understand why she messed her face up. She had a smile that was to die for and eyes that smiled radiated sweetness and warmth. She looks scary now especially with her weird facial expressions. It has nothing to do with the public 'having it in for britney since the beginning'. Yeah, the public was horrible to her but she ****** her face on her own. That VMA's was horrible and she looked so different to those who haven't followed her after Circus. U can't blame people for being turned off by her face. If I didn't keep up with britney every now and then after circus, I would have been extremely terrified and turned off by her new face. Sorry but those lips and hideous facial expressions don't help at all. Had she gone with a V magazine cover look, the public would have probably been wowed by her. But that yucky blonde hair and light eyesbrows and crazy tan just destroy her even more. Such a shame, she was truly stunning. She had everything that was to die for despite not looking supermodel-ish yet she surpassed so many models in terms of looks, body and overall sexiness. I just don't get why she would do that to herself.  

Archived