"Britney looks rough 'cuz she exhausted from dancing (not really)"

Mr. Lucky

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney is weird, One min her Breast look flat, then the next min they look huge. She looks 26, and sometimes 62. The tacky outfits, bad makeup, and hair can age you. This is what the forum has been bitching about for years.

They can't do **** right, not even simple hair & makeup. Then she hires these  "guys" that" Queen" her out with the worse colors, etc. When all she needs is a cute shade of blonde, maybe a nice ombre with darker roots., and simple makeup.

Cat eye, pref no under eye liner (Gives a fresh faced look) , or the silver undereye/Tear duct thing she used to rock. I wish I was her stylist, I'd advise costumes, appearances, etc. She just needs help at this point, her Team don't give AF. As long as the tickets are selling.

actual eye brows, hello v mag.

Oh and STOP manipulating her face in the worse ways! **** I got botox, it's suppose to compliment, not take away. Britney, you got it all girl!

That's all she needs, that on top of a simple, clean Rebrand, Logo, and traditional album making formula. Concept, theme, with the simple, cute things. That compliment.

She's not evolving, and people see her stuck on CD vocals, bad choreo (******* hire Wade again) etc. Nothing is new. So they constantly look for that old Britney even more so. She's setting her self up.

Archived