Get Ready for the Slayage

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, slaveneytbh said:

Unnecessary meltdowns I guess. I just hope she's wearing new costumes and that the energy would be of BBMA standard! :cinderellaney: and really just attempt to put in some effort not like current leg of POM!

I cant see her taking the Walmart underwear overseas I really hope not anyway :plzexplain:

I can't wait to see her play those big venues!!! That will had so much to the show as well - going from a "show" into a concert. And I'm sure there will be a few suprises like new outfits and elements to the show. But other then that, it's Piece of Me going international tour/ arenas so it's gonna be a blast! 

35 minutes ago, NiceSpears said:

I can't wait to see her play those big venues!!! That will had so much to the show as well - going from a "show" into a concert. And I'm sure there will be a few suprises like new outfits and elements to the show. But other then that, it's Piece of Me going international tour/ arenas so it's gonna be a blast! 

It will be amazing to see how the international fans go wild for her! :hipney:

Archived