Jump to content

New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Glory's sales


skkskk

Recommended Posts

So according to some sources it sold 391k albums world wide(pure sales) and it's selling ~2k albums every 7 days(aka weekly), so in 5 weeks it will cross the 400k mark, that's bad, but not that  tragic, tbh, isn't it? :sassybrit:  Anyways, slay Glory!! :cinderellaney: 

Link to comment
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, skkskk said:

So according to some sources it sold 391k albums world wide(pure sales) and it's selling ~2k albums every 7 days(aka weekly), so in 5 weeks it will cross the 400k mark, that's bad, but not that  tragic, tbh, isn't it? :sassybrit:  Anyways, slay Glory!! :cinderellaney: 

well it is sad, it is also tragic, like a slumber party:foh:

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

I'm sure the Asian tour is to make up for the amount of money invested & lost in this album :tiffsmoke::tiffsmoke::tiffsmoke:

After all, it's all Britney's, RCA's and her teams fault. We, the fans, did everything we could to keep her floating, but they didn't helped us at all, actualy they even sabotaged us in a way, MM's MV fiasco, the bad promo(lack of it), a lot of missed opportunities, bad decisions, etc. all didn't helped....... :sassybrit: I hope they realy learned from their mistakes this time, but since that's Team B we are talking about, one would never be sure :meltdown: .

Link to comment
24 minutes ago, skkskk said:

So according to some sources it sold 391k albums world wide(pure sales) and it's selling ~2k albums every 7 days(aka weekly), so in 5 weeks it will cross the 400k mark, that's bad, but not that  tragic, tbh, isn't it? :sassybrit:  Anyways, slay Glory!! :cinderellaney: 

It is catastrophic. Beyonce did that in the us in a week. If Britney WANTED Britney could too.

Link to comment
13 minutes ago, skkskk said:

After all, it's all Britney's, RCA's and her teams fault. We, the fans, did everything we could to keep her floating, but they didn't helped us at all, actualy they even sabotaged us in a way, MM's MV fiasco, the bad promo(lack of it), a lot of missed opportunities, bad decisions, etc. all didn't helped....... :sassybrit: I hope they realy learned from their mistakes this time, but since that's Team B we are talking about, one would never be sure :meltdown: .

Of course it's RCAs, her team's & Britney herself fault! They lost money from the very beginning by starting from scratch with an album (remember back in 2015 Iggy said her team told her Britney had an album ready?) then scrapping an entire video and  the original's album booklet (Make Me single cover was obviously not the only shot) No one wonder why Britney announced and released her album in a period of 3 weeks ????? and so on...

Glory's been a mess up and down, from east to west! :byebitch::byebitch:

 

The album remains flawless tho :brit::brit:

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Play Time Is Over said:

It is catastrophic. Beyonce did that in the us in a week. If Britney WANTED Britney could too.

It's bad, but not THAT tragic. After all, sales aren't the most important thing, right? Quality is what matters, imo and Glory is better than Lemmonade. Britney is 35, she can't live on her legacy for 50 years, so when the time comes she would be back slaying(well, I hope so). And Britney already has numbers no one would reach soon, Beyonce could release 20 Lemmonades if she wants, but she still won't pass Britney's 110 Million album sales, so idc. 

Link to comment
6 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Of course it's RCAs, her team's & Britney herself fault! They lost money from the very beginning by starting from scratch with an album (remember back in 2015 Iggy said her team told her Britney had an album ready?) then scrapping an entire video and  the original's album booklet (Make Me single cover was obviously not the only shot) No one wonder why Britney announced and released her album in a period of 3 weeks ????? and so on...

Glory's been a mess up and down, from east to west! :byebitch::byebitch:

 

The album remains flawless tho :brit::brit:

I swear, Glory was the biggest mess of an era this decade :meltdown:  , but also the best pop album. :brit: 

Link to comment
8 minutes ago, skkskk said:

It's bad, but not THAT tragic. After all, sales aren't the most important thing, right? Quality is what matters, imo and Glory is better than Lemmonade. Britney is 35, she can't live on her legacy for 50 years, so when the time comes she would be back slaying(well, I hope so). And Britney already has numbers no one would reach soon, Beyonce could release 20 Lemmonades if she wants, but she still won't pass Britney's 110 Million album sales, so idc. 

True sis, agree with everything apart from the part that it wasnt that tragic. Sales do matter a lot, the more it sells, the more singles we get. And 88k pure sales for BRITNEY SPEARS is very bad. ALTHOUGH, make me's debut was not that bad although a flop. Slumber party was a shame, we were lucky it didnt slay the bubbling under:meltdown:

4 minutes ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

It's bad,we need to accept that and move on.

Sistren bad is a nice way of describing glory's sales:meltdown::meltdown::meltdown::meltdown:

Link to comment

I think the Make Me video really pushed the gp away from Britney. I truly believe that the reason Glory Sales tanked is because of that ******* video. After PG and BJ, the public reached their breaking point with Britney's tacky cutesy image. That's not the Britney the gp or this fanbase wants to see. Even BOMTney sweet image didnt turn people off the way MM and PG did. Those 2 videos showed that Britney is regressing as an artist. 

Link to comment
46 minutes ago, skkskk said:

So according to some sources it sold 391k albums world wide(pure sales) and it's selling ~2k albums every 7 days(aka weekly), so in 5 weeks it will cross the 400k mark, that's bad, but not that  tragic, tbh, isn't it? :sassybrit:  Anyways, slay Glory!! :cinderellaney: 

giphy.gif

Link to comment

Pretty Girls was not good, the song and video. And before that Britney Jean was a great album (yes it is) but the promo was not good, album cover and title are not good and perfume was not a good choice for a single, not to mention the weak and boring video.

 

These leads to:::

Make Me is good but the video and performances are not at all, especially at a time when it's all about being different, being creative, and standing out, having an opinion, etc.

Slumber Party has an amazing video but the promotion was very weak. They could picked a better click bait-able image for the video on YouTube/vevo. I mean that's youtube basics of getting more views 101.

A more real a relatable album cover as well as title. 

It's too bad because the album is excellent and she is in Amazing shape.

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Daniella said:

I think the Make Me video really pushed the gp away from Britney. I truly believe that the reason Glory Sales tanked is because of that ******* video. After PG and BJ, the public reached their breaking point with Britney's tacky cutesy image. That's not the Britney the gp or this fanbase wants to see. Even BOMTney sweet image didnt turn people off the way MM and PG did. Those 2 videos showed that Britney is regressing as an artist. 

Considering no one outside this fanbase knows about MM( :angietea: ) I don't think that's the problem, yeah, the video was tragic and it ended the era before it even started, but it was the stupid actions and sloppy promo and tactics of her team. The moment they saw MM underperforming they should've moved on to the 2nd single and she should've performed it at the VMA's and save the era while it was still saveable. Katy did it, Gaga did it and even Britney did it in 2011, but now no......... Let's just pretend nothing happened and just listen to Glory. :tiffanycries: 

Link to comment
5 minutes ago, popprison said:

Pretty Girls was not good, the song and video. And before that Britney Jean was a great album (yes it is) but the promo was not good, album cover and title are not good and perfume was not a good choice for a single, not to mention the weak and boring video.

 

These leads to:::

Make Me is good but the video and performances are not at all, especially at a time when it's all about being different, being creative, and standing out, having an opinion, etc.

Slumber Party has an amazing video but the promotion was very weak. They could picked a better click bait-able image for the video on YouTube/vevo. I mean that's youtube basics of getting more views 101.

A more real a relatable album cover as well as title. 

It's too bad because the album is excellent and she is in Amazing shape.

aka mess, mess all over the place :sassybrit: 

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block