Glory's sales

skkskk

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Well Glory was an improvement from BJ, technically there was more promo and the music was better. But that's about it. 

Glory is great but it did terrible no matter which way you look at it. Streaming/Sales/Singles all didn't do well 

14 hours ago, skkskk said:

After all, it's all Britney's, RCA's and her teams fault. We, the fans, did everything we could to keep her floating, but they didn't helped us at all, actualy they even sabotaged us in a way, MM's MV fiasco, the bad promo(lack of it), a lot of missed opportunities, bad decisions, etc. all didn't helped....... :sassybrit: I hope they realy learned from their mistakes this time, but since that's Team B we are talking about, one would never be sure :meltdown: .

:mhm:

Guest $elfish
20 hours ago, skkskk said:

After all, it's all Britney's, RCA's and her teams fault. We, the fans, did everything we could to keep her floating, but they didn't helped us at all, actualy they even sabotaged us in a way, MM's MV fiasco, the bad promo(lack of it), a lot of missed opportunities, bad decisions, etc. all didn't helped....... :sassybrit: I hope they realy learned from their mistakes this time, but since that's Team B we are talking about, one would never be sure :meltdown: .

true but some people just gave up on make me just because of the mv which basically killed it but hopefully the asian tour will give glory a boost :verycool:

Archived