Do you do this?

skkskk

Sometimes when I go to sleep I stream her music on my computer on Spotify all night, so it would help her streaming numbers, do you that too?

PS: If I stream her music without being premium, does it counts as streaming and does that increase her numbers? :ponderney: 

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, skkskk said:

Why not do both though? :ponderney: 

Streaming has very limited capabilities to me. I don't need to pay for a service when I'm only going to listen to 1/4 of the music offered or deal with those annoying ads and limited skips on free versions.

I have all the music I enjoy listening to (over 2,000 songs currently) on my phone and I can play them whenever I want, including rarities, remixes, bonus tracks and demos that streaming services don't offer.

:forkit:

1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Streaming has very limited capabilities to me. I don't need to pay for a service when I'm only going to listen to 1/4 of the music offered or deal with those annoying ads and limited skips on free versions.

I have all the music I enjoy listening to (over 2,000 songs currently) on my phone and I can play them whenever I want, including rarities, bonus tracks and demos that streaming services don't offer.

:forkit:

True :angietea: 

Archived