Britney Spears Illuminati Ballad Rebellion Video

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Brichney.
23 minutes ago, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

I mean let's be honest, if it was real wouldn't they use all their "power" to make all mention of them disappear or fake, etc :mhm: 

They do, that's why it's called "Conspiracy theories" and people like you don't believe it :tiffanynod:

I don't believe the Illuminati tbh.

Her record label didn't want her songs, her direction, her vision because she basically put them all on blast for controlling her, for depriving her of her human rights, they treated her like a machine, a robot. Who would be happy about that? I wish we got that album SO much, I NEED that. Now she has basically accepted her life as it is for only one reason, her boys. She is an amazing mother.

Not only that, she has matured SO much as she has gotten older, all that early 20s angst is gone. She is so happy in life now, so content being mom. :forkit:

• 2 years later...

I'm trying to read topics to compare now that we know a small  part of the truth.
I do not know if we were blind or deaf, the truth in front of us but for it was easier to say that if it was Illuminati, if it was from MK ultra, her label,Madonna introducing her to clandestine parties etc. instead of thinking that it was a track against her manager, her team and her father.

Same case in several unreleased songs she talks about abuse like "All She Wants / Remembrance of who I am" or "dramatic".No one gives too much importance.

1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

This topic goes back to the Courtney Love comment I made last night - "sacrifice" is a scary word.

Sacrifice in what sense?I read to you and I think the connection between Sam and Courtney Love is weird as you said. Possibly the connection was that Sam worked within the industry or for the people in the industry, or was simply contact for her personal things.

14 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

You guys still believe in this crap:flop: that thing was over freaking 5 years ago lol:umomg:the Illuminati is crappiest RUBBHISH thing I’ve ever heard and it was just a meme, not to be taking as some legit theory:lessons:let’s just leave the thing where it belongs:trash:

I have re-uploaded the thread because I'm in quarantine for a month and a half and what I have left and I'm reading and taking notes on all this to try to understand something. I have written in the thread from years ago because now that we know a small part of the truth. We have always made theories about the Illuminati or things like that, because we all intuit that something happened at that time and the truth was closer and dangerous  than we imagined and that we did not want to see it and I say that in several songs she also spoke about abuse such as Dramatic track and nobody has paid attention...

Come on, we were very incredulous for believing in the Illuminati theory.

15 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

Sacrifice in what sense?I read to you and I think the connection between Sam and Courtney Love is weird as you said. Possibly the connection was that Sam worked within the industry or for the people in the industry, or was simply contact for her personal things.

I have re-uploaded the thread because I'm in quarantine for a month and a half and what I have left and I'm reading and taking notes on all this to try to understand something. I have written in the thread from years ago because now that we know a small part of the truth. We have always made theories about the Illuminati or things like that, because we all intuit that something happened at that time and the truth was closer and dangerous  than we imagined and that we did not want to see it and I say that in several songs she also spoke about abuse such as Dramatic track and nobody has paid attention...

Come on, we were very incredulous for believing in the Illuminati theory.

C’mon gurl, not that I am the one who is in charge of yr life and can you take that time for investigation of “this thing” like...for something else? :) I mean you can investigate and collect some information on some famous cases but anything better than the Illuminati. Sorry dear

11 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

I'm trying to read topics to compare now that we know a small  part of the truth.
I do not know if we were blind or deaf, the truth in front of us but for it was easier to say that if it was Illuminati, if it was from MK ultra, her label,Madonna introducing her to clandestine parties etc. instead of thinking that it was a track against her manager, her team and her father.

Same case in several unreleased songs she talks about abuse like "All She Wants / Remembrance of who I am" or "dramatic".No one gives too much importance.

Nope. There are a lot of songs and poems out there where Brit fight and exposed her loved ones, her team, and her family. Like Lucky, Stronger, What You See (Is What You Get), Overprotected, Lonely, Remembrance of Who I Am, Mona Lisa, All That She Wants, Baby Boy.,Let Me Be,..so WHY this one is so special?! It makes no sense.And let´s not forget her "Letters Of Truth".

7 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

Nope. There are a lot of songs and poems out there where Brit fight and exposed her loved ones, her team, and her family. Like Lucky, Stronger, What You See (Is What You Get), Overprotected, Lonely, Remembrance of Who I Am, Mona Lisa, All That She Wants, Baby Boy.,Let Me Be,..so WHY this one is so special?! It makes no sense.And let´s not forget her "Letters Of Truth".

I said that she was very clear and forceful on this track and there has always been a lot of controversy about what she was talking about and that she was actually talking about her father and team ... and that we had the truth in our noses and that we were not paying attention that we preferred to think that she was talking about the Illuminati for example and that we do not realize that she exposes the subject of abuse as in the track "Dramatic" and nobody pays attention.

Archived