Britney Spears Illuminati Ballad Rebellion Video

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this a delicate topyc, but this is happening to all the NONBELIEVERS.

its crazy but i've been curious about almost netflix series freely talk about the dark souls, for example in sabrina also recite the complete prayers, also Madonna, Ariana grande , lagy gaga (in the past) and some artist are making to much emphasys against god, christ AND THAT IS NOT ART is conspirancy. 

in the case of britney i would starting to think to this CSHIP of lyndsay, amanda , britney, the MJ CASE, the kanye west affirmations, and all that stuff maybe have something to see.

Its curious all that things, but i think that if you don't know about something just respect.

Tbh i think there is no illuminati but on the other hand there is proof that there were (and are) a lot of satanic cults inside hollywood/america/in the world with child abuse and that stuff.

And perhaps that's something britney and other popstars with big influence could be involved even against there will. Nobody can really prove that.  :yaknow:

I think in the end you have to be careful what to believe and what not. You could easily look like an complete idiot. :gagasmile:

Archived