Did Britney's OG bodyguard die???

Mr. Lucky

Remember Big Rob?

Image result for britney big rob

He was Britney's iconic first bodyguard.

Image result for britney big rob

The star of MTV’s Rob & Big, is dead at 45, reports TMZ. On the reality series, which ran for three seasons (2006-2008), he was the bodyguard and close friend to professional skateboarder Rob Dyrdek. The best buds, with their bulldog “Meaty,” fully committed to all sorts of antics like attempting to break Guinness World Records, investigating “poop mysteries,” and entering the competitive world of turtle racing. After the series ended, Boykin appeared on Dyrdek’s Fantasy Factory and in other MTV shows including Guy Code and Snack Off. Before his television career, Boykin served in the U.S. Navy. His cause of death has not been released.

omg is this Big Rob??? Did he pass? I didn't know he was on a TV show? You think Britney knows?

Im confused, can someone confirm?? :wontcry:

#RIP

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Work_Guilty said:

i dont think the guy in left with blue shirt is the same. who iz he daddy looks ****/cute af :milkney: yes i like big guys and im not ashamed :staysalty:

the one on the left is probably Big Mo

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor big rob britney

back then she worked with Big Rob and Big Mo lol

Archived