BRITNEY ICONIC OUTFIT AUCTION

TeenSuccubus

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I recognized all of these outfits! I don't remember those S4U boots tho!

Overprotected (Darkchild Remix)- Music Video Levi's Chaps paired with

Lonely Live from Las Vegas -Dream Within A Dream tour top

2008- VMA custom Versace Atillier Dress

Slave 4 U-  2001 VMA Performance (with the Snake)

Slave 4 U- Music Video

Me Against the Music- Music Video (feat. Madonna)

Oops/Crazy -Dream Within a Dream Tour

Superbowl Performance (with Aerosmith)

I can't believe they are doing that.... I'm angry.. why the **** they don't open a museum???  for example I've never seen Britney, but maybe in  20 years I'm gonna move in US and I will want to see her things...

why the hell they sell her things... I'm scared as ****.. they don't give a **** about her things :tifftear:

THESE OUTFITS ARE ICONIC, IF THE PERSON WHO WILL BUY THEM WILL NOT APPRECIATE THEM???

I wouldn't buy them even if I'm rich as ****! those outfits were with that owner for YEARS. the owner probably wear them a lot and I wouldn't be surprised if  he/she had *** wearing them :D ( wouldn't you ? )   I think whoever gonna buy them,  will only buy them to sell them years later for  a higher price it's a good investment

1 minute ago, HangingOnToThePast said:

I wouldn't buy them even if I'm rich as ****! those outfits were with that owner for YEARS. the owner probably wear them a lot and I wouldn't be surprised if  he/she had *** wearing them :D ( wouldn't you ? )   I think whoever gonna buy them,  will only buy them to sell them years later for  a higher price it's a good investment

why the **** they have not kept them?

What a shame some of the most iconic outfits in pop history are just hanging in some random person's closet. At least half of these should be in a museum, or I wish Britney had kept them. That being said, I would kill for the Slave and VMA dress. :crying11:

Guest $elfish

Isn't britney supposed to have them or her parents or rca , jive , Larry , in Las Vegas ?! Why are they on sale on eBay :weirdmeout::disbelief:

1 minute ago, HangingOnToThePast said:

it makes me wonder if oops & toxic outfits in Vegas are real :ponderney: they obviously never cared to collect her stuff

:ponderney:  probably replicas they were able to find in some random store?

If the EPIC Slave is not in Vegas then... GOD HELP US ALL! :meltdown::meltdown::meltdown::meltdown::meltdown::meltdown:

Also it makes me sad to think that I honestly don't think Britney gives a **** about memorbilia from throughout her career. She doesn't know where it's at or who has it. Makes me wonder if there's any iconic items from her career that she does treasure. Besides the DLMBTLTK booty shorts :ponderney:

15 minutes ago, Denise said:

I can't believe they are doing that.... I'm angry.. why the **** they don't open a museum???  for example I've never seen Britney, but maybe in  20 years I'm gonna move in US and I will want to see her things...

why the hell they sell her things... I'm scared as ****.. they don't give a **** about her things :tifftear:

THESE OUTFITS ARE ICONIC, IF THE PERSON WHO WILL BUY THEM WILL NOT APPRECIATE THEM???

3 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

:ponderney:  probably replicas they were able to find in some random store?

If the EPIC Slave is not in Vegas then... GOD HELP US ALL! :meltdown::meltdown::meltdown::meltdown::meltdown::meltdown:

4 minutes ago, Denise said:

Are real for sure, I can't believe they don't give a ****

6 minutes ago, HangingOnToThePast said:

it makes me wonder if oops & toxic outfits in Vegas are real :ponderney: they obviously never cared to collect her stuff

6 minutes ago, Blackout in the Glory Zone said:

Isn't britney supposed to have them or her parents or rca , jive , Larry , in Las Vegas ?! Why are they on sale on eBay :weirdmeout::disbelief:

7 minutes ago, applehead said:

What a shame some of the most iconic outfits in pop history are just hanging in some random person's closet. At least half of these should be in a museum, or I wish Britney had kept them. That being said, I would kill for the Slave and VMA dress. :crying11:

9 minutes ago, Denise said:

why the **** they have not kept them?

11 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

omg how creepy this is! He passed away last year :wtf:

Shouldn't this outfits (I mean the Slave is effin ICONIC) be in Vegas??? 

All of you guys aew new stans, right? She auctioned them in 2003. Read the eBay description

The guy who is selling them also says it on the description:

I've collected theses outfits since 2003 when Britney auctioned them off. 

Archived