B10 is going to be pure dance?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really hope it includes more uptempo tracks than Glory tbh. My problem with Glory is that 90% of the tracklist is made up of slow/mid-tempo tracks with low potential to be performed unless Britney decides to sing 100% live which we know it won't likely happen. 

I hope it includes a good variety of tracks as much as In the zone, Britney or Femme Fatale albums, from smash hits, mid tempo chilling songs to touchy ballads. It terms of music,  that's what I expect. Promotion issues, that must be in another thread. 

1 minute ago, Million Billion said:

I really hope it includes mote uptempo tracks than Glory tbh. My problem with Glory is that 90% of the tracklist is made up of slow/mid-tempo tracks with low potential to be performed unless Britney decides to sing 100% live which we know it won't likely happen. 

I hope it includes a good variety of tracks as much as In the zone, Britney or Femme Fatale albums, from smash hits, mid tempo chilling songs to touchy ballads. It terms of music,  that's what I expect. Promotion issues, that must be in another thread. 

I agree! I'm still hopeful a third single with be released leading up to her tour this summer :verycool:

4 minutes ago, PresidentSpears said:

I agree! I'm still hopeful a third single with be released leading up to her tour this summer :verycool:

Don't know wtf the have in their brains, BETTER should have been a lead single, or a second single, or used to promote whatever related to her music, they have a gem smash hit in that album (well, more than one) and they just ignore it. :lessons:

1 minute ago, Million Billion said:

Don't know wtf the have in their brains, BETTER should have been a lead single, or a second single, or used to promote whatever related to her music, they have a gem smash hit in that album (well, more than one) and they just ignore it. :lessons:

Better, Just Luv Me, Love Me Down, all of these could be singles! No way Glory is only a 2 single album :nonono:

1 hour ago, Million Billion said:

I really hope it includes more uptempo tracks than Glory tbh. My problem with Glory is that 90% of the tracklist is made up of slow/mid-tempo tracks with low potential to be performed unless Britney decides to sing 100% live which we know it won't likely happen.

THIS THIS THIS A MILLION TIMES

:letitburn:

B10 needs to be a club banger! Enough with the midtempos with awkward choreos 

5 hours ago, Justney said:

ugh I really wanted hiphopney or r&bney :crying1: I'm over the edm  tracks.

EDM isn't dance :quirkney:

electronic dance music is different to dance music. For example, Womanizer, Circus, Selfish, Drop Dead Beautiful, I wanna go are dance tracks. 

HIAM, ISBE, Better, WB, BA, TTB are EDM

Archived