BRAINWAVE!!! Next Music Video...

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's kinda like gimme more video and gimme more video (all versions) are perfect , but honestly it would be so lame if Britney did the cassie video nowdays , she needs to get wise and sophisticated and deliver messages now that she's grown , it's getting boring to see mid-age women dancing without any meaning , we've seen that enough I think....... she needs to step up her game 

I want a video that is filmed as well as WB was. The camera work in that video was SO good. Like in Slumber Party (which i absolutely LOVE) I feel like the dance scenes look cheap. Nothing to do with the choreo but just the camerawork (and perhaps the background). Especially the dance scenes where it was just her and Tinashe. Maybe its cause there werent as many close ups/changes in view during the scenes, idk. I thought the rest of the scenes were shop beautifully though. Just my opinion but yeah.

50 minutes ago, TripToYourLove<3 said:

I want a video that is filmed as well as WB was. The camera work in that video was SO good. Like in Slumber Party (which i absolutely LOVE) I feel like the dance scenes look cheap. Nothing to do with the choreo but just the camerawork (and perhaps the background). Especially the dance scenes where it was just her and Tinashe. Maybe its cause there werent as many close ups/changes in view during the scenes, idk. I thought the rest of the scenes were shop beautifully though. Just my opinion but yeah.

In fairness tho the Glory era budget went on the scrapped MM vid so the second MM vid & SP video were both paid for with coupons :quirkney:

3 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Should be set in a dance studio because she always dances better and harder in a dance studio...

Something simple like this... 

Surely if she SEES her own tragic choreo, she'll insist on improving it? :quirkney:

I remember this video and Nokia N91!  omg I miss when all phones didn't look the same! 

1 hour ago, TripToYourLove<3 said:

Yes, I've noticed that. This angle would have worked better https://www.instagram.com/p/BSo1tTslcev/

Archived