Have You Ever Met Britney?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, The Holy Spearit said:

Yeah at a supermarket at Thousand Oaks. She told me I had a stain on my white sweatshirt. I said hi and she just looked at me and I can hear the loud sip from her starbucks drink along with the ice rattling against the cup. I then told her this moment can't be real and she rolled her eyes, pushed me against a tower of canned peas and laughed. She was so rude and I was sad for a couple months but I'm over it now. I did hear Lynne tell her "Go apologize to that boy right now!" but she laughed and ignored her mom too.

Is this real :sassybrit:

14 hours ago, Denise said:

And why are you here?

For ***** sake. You know, you can enjoy someone's music and everything, and still not think they are god or be desperate to meet them. Some of you seriously need to grow up and not get so butthurt just because not everyone is praying to Godney and the holy Spearit and some just enjoy her work as an actual adult.

14 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Sometimes it's best to admire from afar. Some ppl have bills instead of paying 2k for a pic that may or may not be good. 

Thay doesn't take away that they are a fan. 

Exactly. Thank you.

20 hours ago, cgshaw said:

yeah, I was at her meet and greet. I walked up to her and said hi, she replied 'fat'. I tried to shake it off because I thought I heard her wrong. I asked her to do the same pose as me and she stared at me blank faced in the eye and said "you'll die soon enough fatty" and then she whispered in my ear "obesity". I started crying and she said "stop it fatty, stop now" and then she flicked my ******, spat in my face and put her cigarette out on my arm after the picture was took. As I left the M&G she started shouting "fat *****" and talking in whale. It's hard to believe she did this to me :NYcackle:

The fact I'm the only here who got the reference. :lanacackle:

Archived