Have You Ever Met Britney?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i actually saw her a couple of years ago, but it was nothing out of this world, she was passing by and her security guards were around her but not too close, they were taking some shopping bags on their hands, but not too many, i freezed, i wanted to ask for a picture but she was walking fast so i just said hi britney a little louder, she said 'hii' without even looking at me but it was so cute, she was dressing normal clothes and glasses, and i thought she would just ignore me because i was kind of away since i would never attempt to get close to her since i know shy she is and all that and that white bald guard was with her sooo

47 minutes ago, WilderWein said:

no, i dont have any interest in meeting her. if she happened to be somewhere then that would be cool but i wont pay or anything for it. she's just another human being.

Agreed, I wouldn't go out of my way to try to meet any celebrity. It would feel weird doing so.

8 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Sometimes it's best to admire from afar. Some ppl have bills instead of paying 2k for a pic that may or may not be good. 

Thay doesn't take away that they are a fan. 

I wasn't talking about that, I was talking about the attitude.. but I know that little liar, (inside of his soul) loves Britney even he can't admit it :quirkney:

yeah, I was at her meet and greet. I walked up to her and said hi, she replied 'fat'. I tried to shake it off because I thought I heard her wrong. I asked her to do the same pose as me and she stared at me blank faced in the eye and said "you'll die soon enough fatty" and then she whispered in my ear "obesity". I started crying and she said "stop it fatty, stop now" and then she flicked my ******, spat in my face and put her cigarette out on my arm after the picture was took. As I left the M&G she started shouting "fat *****" and talking in whale. It's hard to believe she did this to me :NYcackle:

1 minute ago, cgshaw said:

yeah, I was at her meet and greet. I walked up to her and said hi, she replied 'fat'. I tried to shake it off because I thought I heard her wrong. I asked her to do the same pose as me and she stared at me blank faced in the eye and said "you'll die soon enough fatty" and then she whispered in my ear "obesity". I started crying and she said "stop it fatty, stop now" and then she flicked my ****** and put out her cigarette on my arm after the picture was took. As I left the M&G she started shouting "fat *****" and talking in whale. It's hard to believe she did this to me :NYcackle:

why would shout fat ***** instead of "you Better work *****" :ricackle:

7 minutes ago, cgshaw said:

yeah, I was at her meet and greet. I walked up to her and said hi, she replied 'fat'. I tried to shake it off because I thought I heard her wrong. I asked her to do the same pose as me and she stared at me blank faced in the eye and said "you'll die soon enough fatty" and then she whispered in my ear "obesity". I started crying and she said "stop it fatty, stop now" and then she flicked my ****** and put out her cigarette on my arm after the picture was took. As I left the M&G she started shouting "fat *****" and talking in whale. It's hard to believe she did this to me :NYcackle:

Pls stop, some people believe you :quirkney:

11 minutes ago, cgshaw said:

http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/14076043.html

teas

Hey bb when are you going to get on a diet, ever tried weight watchers. you fat ****. why don't you run. you need to ****** jog. you ****** pu$$y. yeah, run. run *****.

:forkit:

Archived