I've never seen this video of the umbrella incident. :(

Buslim

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, breaktheiceofmrv said:

It happens sometimes :quirkney: There are tons of videos from that time so it's almost impossible to recognize things immediately.

Yeah, I understand. Thanks a lot for clearing that up for me. Coz I didn't remember it to be as bad, then I watched this!!! LOL

11 minutes ago, Buslim said:

I suddenly stumbled into this video, and it made me feel so down and heavy inside. She really was in a dark phase in her life at that time. But I'm glad she has overcome this and is in a better place now. :tiffanycries:

Obvious trolling,

Everyone has seen either a photo or video of the Umbrella incident.

I can't believe your lies if you say you've never googled and seen the real photos or video.

Any Britney fan without even pressing play on that tacky re-incarnation knows she had no hood on when attacking.

8a5edfbbf700280e2c719a617cde9a32.jpg

3 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Obvious trolling,

Everyone has seen either a photo or video of the Umbrella incident.

I can't believe your lies if you say you've never googled and seen the real photos or video.

Any Britney fan without even pressing play on that tacky re-incarnation knows she had no hood on when attacking.

8a5edfbbf700280e2c719a617cde9a32.jpg

LMFAO!!! I wasn't trolling. I actually thought it was real, until someone cleared it up for me. My bad.

1 minute ago, Dark.Knight said:

:orangu:

Just now, Buslim said:

LMFAO!!! I wasn't trolling. I actually thought it was real, until someone cleared it up for me. My bad.

If you thought it was real you expect us to believe you're a Britney fan that's never seen the real video or real photos splashed all over the world?

Especially when the world for the most part has seen it that might not even be fans.

251877022f36d8a88576b55c67f02d48.gif

1 minute ago, IconicShow said:

If you thought it was real you expect us to believe you're a Britney fan that's never seen the real video or real photos splashed all over the world?

Especially when the world for the most part has seen it that might not even be fans.

251877022f36d8a88576b55c67f02d48.gif

I'm so sorry and I understand how you feel about it. I did see the old pics and videos from 2007. I never thought it was from the biopic, coz I didn't even bother watching it halfway since it was so bad. No lies, just honesty.

Just now, Buslim said:

I'm so sorry and I understand how you feel about it. I did see the old pics and videos from 2007. I never thought it was from the biopic, coz I didn't even bother watching it halfway since it was so bad. No lies, just honesty.

Sounds like you just admitted that you posted this to troll hence you've seen the pics and videos, yet couldn't distinguish the real deal?

Most people didn't watch the Lifetime flop, but they watched the pre-released trailer and photos.

On top of that many threads in this forum were made with the previews.

tumblr_m3waevQCk01rw17odo1_500.gif

Archived