Britney vs Xtina singing at a young age

e-mailmyheart

We all know that nowadays who has the best voice is Christina Aguilera, Britney herself said that she loved to have a voice like hers, but in their childhood? I think in terms of voice Britney was at the level of Christina and I think she had better presence on stage and more charisma.

What do you think?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, 3Pney said:

theres none cuz nobody remembers xtina and she doesnt have any live shows anymore. poor her. :queenflopga:

Britney also doesn't have any 'live' shows. :staysalty:

Btw, I think Britney's voice was better back then. She had more power and control. Xtine's voice was all over the place and very 'scratchy'. It didn't change much tbh. But Britney had so much potential to be on par with the best singers of today, but she ruined it:meltdown:

Ugh I wish Britney would have fought for her voice!! Yes the baby voice made her but Britney auditioned singing this way which means she wanted to sing and be known as a singer not a 'singer'...  if only she could have had her uptempo hits and also be able to have those great ballads during her career... 

Archived