Exhale Census: POM

naturalplayboy

Exhale Census  

117 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went august 2015 and would love to go a second time before its over.

i did not get to see the revamp with breathe on me/touch of my hand which kills me cause itz is my fave album. 

britney had a short blonde wig - i kinda wish i saw her with her natural long hair. i loved the show though it was a highlight of my life. 

and im from canada 

5 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

Keep it coming I love hearing about everyone's experiences

I attended the show 3 times. I'm from NYC.

august 20, 2014

august 28, 2015

june 22, 2016

Was there a show the 29th? I'm pretty sure my show was 28th then. 

I think there only was one date when I was there. 

The crowd was lame as **** though. 

I'm from Boston - went in October 2015 and had an absolute blast, even though Exhale considered it one of her "bad" shows. Going again in October this year and this time in the pit! None of the videos do the show justice, it's completely different when you're there. Plus there's nothing like being in the same room as the Queen! 

21 hours ago, danny1994 said:

I'm sure it would be a great time and I'd find stuff to occupy my trip, but Vegas has never been a destination trip for me or my family. But the restaurants looks very good, lol

they have great food. All you do in Vegas is watch shows, eat, get drunk, and spend lots of money

02/24/16 and 02/27/16

I'm thankful every day that she revamped right as I finally got the chance to go. I'd be so pressed if I had to see POM 1.0.  I don't even care that I missed the Glory songs being added. The first few legs of the revamp were the most solid of the whole residency. : - )

Yes, I live in San Francisco. 

February 14, 2015 

February 19th, 2016

February 20th, 2016 (went twice in a row for M&G) :unbelievableney:

August 17th, 2016

I might be going one more time before it ends with my friends that I met the first night I went. I love that Britney brought us together and we have hungout a few times since.:) 

Yeah! :crying2: One of the best days of my life and I have a whole little story to tell :crying1:

I went September 3rd, 2016 and it was for my 17th birthday, my mother bought me tickets to see her in Vegas and I'm from Scotland, UK (that's why it means so much to me!)

She was so amazing and I'll always remember it. I was sitting 4 rows from the VIP and I was crying, screaming you name it, I could literally see her face and I was doing the If U Seek Amy choreo along with her when she was standing near us doing it!!!

Oh and when she first walked down during Womanizer I lost my **** :pumped:

Best night of my life :staysalty:

Archived