Exhale Census: POM

naturalplayboy

Exhale Census  

117 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, Once (May 16, 2015) - I lived in California back then 

1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

No, 0, North America.  It's partly a money thing, but I don't think it's worth taking a trip from NY to Las Vegas just to see Britney live. If I lived in LA that would be a different story.

well you're not only going to see Britney live. There's a lot of other shows, restaurants, shows and activities to do in Vegas :ponderney:

2 minutes ago, 3isacharm said:

Yes, Once (May 16, 2015) - I lived in California back then 

well you're not only going to see Britney live. There's a lot of other shows, restaurants, shows and activities to do in Vegas :ponderney:

I'm sure it would be a great time and I'd find stuff to occupy my trip, but Vegas has never been a destination trip for me or my family. But the restaurants looks very good, lol

0, partly bc of money BUT i feel like even if i have the money i wouldn't want to with how meh i feel abt the show now. In my PERSONAL opinion the production looks so boring. even FFT production beat POM by miles. but hey there's always another chance (hopefully)

Archived