Does Britney need a reality check?

celebration2009

Does Britney need a reality check?  

155 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, she does, but not about her lips etc. That's her personal preference. She surely needs to know that she needs to start singing live, and rehearse more, along with promo.

In short, she needs to know about her critics and what and how she can improve

9 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

Maybe...

She thinks she sings live.

She thinks that those lip fillers were a good idea.

She thinks she dances like in her 20's and doesn't need to rehearse as much.

She's basically surrounded by "yes" people.

Thats impossible sis, it cant be.... i mean, if she really thinks that, she has a ENOURMOUS mental problem. :donewithit:

I think she is just lazy, but i love her anyway 

nah, she surely doesnt think she sings live. When the MATM things close, you see she stops lip syncing, and starts giggling and talking to the dancers etc. She is over POM and the music industry because it was what destroyed her in 2007. She just keeps ongoing because she likes recording music. But if she really wants to step up her game, she does need a reality check.

Just now, neel21 said:

nah, she surely doesnt think she sings live. When the MATM things close, you see she stops lip syncing, and starts giggling and talking to the dancers etc. She is over POM and the music industry because it was what destroyed her in 2007. She just keeps ongoing because she likes recording music. But if she really wants to step up her game, she does need a reality check.

Would it cost her to know which vocals she should lip? I'm sick of seeing her lip sync to Madge's, Iggy's and Missy's vocals.

1 minute ago, borogroves said:

i agree in many parts that she's over music industry which almost destroyed her in 2007. she definitely seem to be doing much better these days emotional wise but i'm not too sure if she actually came out stronger from it in 2007. the britney pre-2007 was very much a fighter and not one that gives up easily not half ***** anything. the current britney we see is indefinitely happier than what she was in 2007 but i do not see a stronger woman who once was pre-2007. i'm sorry for saying this but it's just an opinion. i'm glad she is in a better place now but i just wish she didn't let the music industry take away her passion for doing this in the first place

True, she isn't stronger like pre 2007. But she;s been guarded by the c-ship for almost 10 years now, her confidence has definitely built up. But we still don't know how fragile Britney would be in some situtaions, and honestly it is none of our business.

What is important right now is that she is happy with her life. That's all that matters, because even if she didn't do anything for the next 10 years, no one is gonna forget her name. 

3 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Who knows what's going on honestly. I would hope she gets to read the constructive criticisms about her performances and artistry.

i see her as a dictator, i feel like if someone dare to be honest with her, she gets mad and maybe bitchy, remember IABJ, with designers, dancers, directors, etc etc

but thats my opinion, she gives me that vibe

Archived