Does Britney need a reality check?

celebration2009

Does Britney need a reality check?  

155 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 17/4/2017 at 11:22 PM, Pedro Dantas said:

Maybe...

She thinks she sings live.

She thinks that those lip fillers were a good idea.

She thinks she dances like in her 20's and doesn't need to rehearse as much.

She's basically surrounded by "yes" people.

i agree with everything BUT she does NOT believe she sings live :orangu:

On 4/17/2017 at 4:22 PM, Pedro Dantas said:

Maybe...

WTF LOG OUT she's perfect she's life. :NYsassy:....

2 minutes ago, weedly said:

honestly all of us obsessed fans needs a reality check, lets face it  :uknowit:

speak for yourself, britard. :NYsassy:

1 minute ago, TemptedBoy said:

WTF LOG OUT she's perfect she's life. :NYsassy:....

speak for yourself, britard. :NYsassy:

dont lie yourself, poor human  :NYsassy:

On 4/18/2017 at 11:19 AM, Бри́тни Спирс said:

Of course she needs.

All of these delusional fans keep blaming her team when we all know it's just her fault.

Her team did not force her to become a joke. She herself did it. How ignorant can you be to lip to vocals you recorded when you were 18 while doing nothing? Actually, it would be better if she did nothing. Instead she ....knee taps? Gurl, bye. At this point she's just a tragic sinking ship. 

Y'all need to admit it. She's in for the money and that's it. 

I wonder if there would've been any difference if she'd been allowed to take a longer recovery time after her breakdown? That's the thing I keep going back to. I realize we'll never know the answer to it and a lot of other Britney mysteries. It just makes me wonder (back then) if there was more consideration for Britney the person or Britney Spears the brand? Goodness knows I don't want to make it sound like I'm victim blaming for her having a breakdown because I'm not saying that at all. I guess I see a bunch of members of her team sweating bullets. "We have to get her back out there. She has to look hot, everything has to have the appearance of being top notch because there's been a lot of damage to her brand because of her antics and it's time to repair that damage."

1 minute ago, TemptedBoy said:

sweetie, everyone knows you're one of the most annoying Britards on here. @Britneybbhmm taught you and the rest of minions well.

like, stop projecting your britardic ways on to the rest of us.

with that being said:

Image result for nice try jan gif

a image/gif  worth more than million words.

Image result for nice try jan gif

I wonder if the people around her say 'yes and applaud her, as to not upset her and risk her getting depressed...

Clearly she's not putting even half the effort in her career anymore. 

Glory and Slumber Party MV were the last things to show any passion and effort from her.

Being an artist's also requires foreseeing what the fans would like and want, what would help bring success to people becoming fans of yours.

Sorry, but continuing a 4 year Vegas show isn't one of them. It was a decent move, but now it's time to move on. 

In response to the replies: When y'all (general 'y'all' here, not directed specifically at anyone) go in on her about her hair, her lips, her face, how she looks when she's just enjoying time off, etc, that's when I think this fanbase is horrible and looking for dumb reasons to hate. But when it's expressing disappointment in what she's currently putting out there and selling for a high price, no, that's not being horrible. That's reacting to what's being put out there. No one is being a hater here, or not trying to support her. People here are so quick to throw that (or 'go stan for someone else, then') out in every instance of someone expressing a negative opinion, but in this case, I can't agree.

And I even know almost all of you have been angry at Britney for something in this last era, so I'm sitting here in bafflement over why y'all are acting like what she did last night was good and acting like the ones being honest are terrible fans.

On 4/17/2017 at 4:22 PM, Pedro Dantas said:

Maybe...

1. No, she doesn't think she sings live, she 10000% conscious of that since she started. It's been all about performing. It's her job. 

2. I'll give you the point about the lip injections. They look horrible, why on earth anyone around her tells her how awful they look. 

3. She totally aware of her current dancing, she once said something about her Primeney dancing style and she mentioned that it was a bunch of fast moves that she didn't even remember them. 

3. It's not that she's surrounded by pleaser people, it actually the fact that is not taking this so serious as she used to. So, since I noticed this behavior from her I just did the same, it's sad but I have not that much expectations on her. 

The only people who need a reality check are the ones in here constantly complaining about her career choices as if anything they are saying matters lol I can't!

As far as I can see Britney is healthy & happy.. she has found a way to continue on that works for HER and after what consumers did to her I really don't think she owes anybody a damn thing.

She continues to thrive in a market that even the hottest acts of today are starting to struggle in & she has fans that understand the depth of her struggles & feel excited to see her navigate the stage. The truth of the matter is that Britney can only do "so much" for her fans & I continue to see a valiant effort being made by her to try new things & she most definately has evolved from Circus - Now with regaining her strength on stage. 

What really annoys me is that none of these so called "fans" actually know the struggles she is facing behind the scenes.. but what can we expect from this new culture? I'll tell you something.. if I we're Britney I would've had a very hard time performing for crowds that endorsed her public takedown. 

Archived