Does Britney need a reality check?

celebration2009

Does Britney need a reality check?  

155 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, ubritney said:

Yeah man because you cannot control a person. You have NO idea what's been going or what is going on right now so just focus your energy on your own life and stop judging and criticizing all she does because news flash, you don't own her and she owes you NOTHING. Just let it go already.

we cannot control a person?oh you enlightened us cause we didn't know that already and we really thought that we could change her by criticizing her in a forum.:jackk:ı am focusing my energy on my own life, do you really think exhale prevents that?you are here, too:jackk:she maybe doesn't owe us anything but you should accept that fans' support is an important part of someone's success along with talent and hard work so you can't say that we don't have the right to complain about anything.critizcism is not something bad if you are not going too far.and you do realize that this is a forum, right?what are forums for?if we won't talk about britney why we registered to exhale or why exhale exists in the first place?and we don't have to praise her always, we will praise her when we like something she does and we will complain when she does something we don't like and it is completely normal.when there is negative criticism it is childish to call members names or tell them off.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Applejack said:

Musically BJ did wake her up. Hard.  :queenriri:

Sorry but we got Pretty Girls afterward, and she recorded Clumsy around that time too (Liar is a smash, its basicness is forgivable)

If anything, Pretty Girls was a musical reality check :dead:

3 minutes ago, Streets said:

Sorry but we got Pretty Girls afterward, and she recorded Clumsy around that time too (Liar is a smash, its basicness is forgivable)

If anything, Pretty Girls was a musical reality check :dead:

At least Pretty Girls sounded like an actual finished song.

BJ is just a bunch of scrapped dumb demos with badly produced vocals slapped on. 

So you're right, PG was indeed the musical reality check. Slay all around the world. :staysalty:

Spoiler

(Clumsy is gr8 m8)

22 minutes ago, hardtoforgetya said:

Glory was an okay album but not the innovation in music i wanted from Britney she used to be the innovator not the follower with both bj and glory she trendhopped on recent sounds.

I agree. As much as I wanted to love Glory, it didn't standout like her first six. For me BJ and Glory (and FF sorta) lack that something special I look for in a Britney Spears album. They blended into the current music trends too much.

On 17/04/2017 at 10:39 PM, neel21 said:

nah, she surely doesnt think she sings live. When the MATM things close, you see she stops lip syncing, and starts giggling and talking to the dancers etc. She is over POM and the music industry because it was what destroyed her in 2007. She just keeps ongoing because she likes recording music. But if she really wants to step up her game, she does need a reality check.

I think that's obviously untrue. She continued her career in 2008 to prove to the courts that she is a responsible adult role model for her boys. After circus she didn't need to carry on at all. The fact she is still here shows she enjoys it. The fact she signs contracts with 2 years worth of concert appearances shows that she still likes to perform. 

If it really did destroy her in 2007, and she really does hate it then she wouldn't be doing it. Her 'team' can't make her work if she doesn't want to. It's slavery, it's illegal.

but yeah, she needs to be told that her performing skills are lacklustre right now. She's an amazing performer and can dance rings around most girls in the industry due to her experience and professional training. However, she isn't consistent. The circus section is Mariah Carey Dancing. The WB/Womanizer section is Britney Dancing! She's inconsistent as to how she dances depending on if she likes the song or not.

youre getting paid £400,000 a show, please just put the same amount of effort into all of the shows, sections and songs. It's only 1hour 30 mins of your life britney, she has the dream job she could at least put a bit of effort it 

Of course she needs a reality check. Everybody in this world does. We all need it sometimes.

If there's not a reality check in our lifes then, there might be something wrong, and we could start living a lie, and nobody is here for lies. :foh:

• 1 month later...

1. She knows she doesn't sing live

2. Lip fillers are her personal choice and if she likes them then good for her

3. She is very fit, flexible, and we all know she can still dance very well (mannequin rehershal, iabj rehershals, instagram dance rehershals, ect.)  But there is obviously a mental block when she's performing, and I don't think some thread in exhale will fix that. 

4. She probably spends most of her time with her sons, Sam, and her dog, and I don't think they really count as "yes people" 

On 4/17/2017 at 5:57 PM, Seductive said:

Britney doesn't want to be famous. What don't people understand about that?

True. 

I was actually going to come up with a long and drawn out post to explain my thoughts and then I changed my mind. I think a lot of it boils down to just being tired of this **** and just not really caring anymore. If you're dealing with a singer that puts on a performance and it's basically saying "I don't care to be here." or "Wish I were anywhere but here." Maybe Britney's hoping that the ride will officially come to an end once the general population doesn't give a **** anymore and her fans start leaving the base or blocking certain parts her career. "I'm just gonna pretend like she retired after this album came out." I see why some fans are still upset because it seems like you're watching 2 different Britneys when it concerns her career.  I doubt Britney 1 ever comes back. She's changed and too many other things have changed as well.

Archived