Even if she's finish in Vegas after this year does not mean she's done for good

Cappycorn87

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, DoSomething954 said:

Well yeah. Larry's statement just made it seem like she might be switching venues after she takes a small break. Otherwise, why say Vegas isn't out of the picture? She obviously will be back in Vegas. Either way, I doubt she ends POM in December and embarks on a grand tour in January like exhale thinks she will. Not happening. I just hate that she's a Vegas act since 32. Like why does she think she's so old that she needs to be stuck in Vegas? So odd. 

It what Britney wanted and that's all that matters

8 minutes ago, Mohd93 said:

POM to me was more like something she needed to do for some stability in her life and to be more comfortable on stage.

Now she's more confident and less awkward which is great. But don't act like POM did not need to end. 

She gained what she needed from doing the show, she had her vacations, more time with her boys, and she's a better performer than she was 4-8 years ago. But now the show is mediocre and nobody is making the effort to make it better. Now she needs to be out there again (if she wants to be more successful). Let's not act like her MUSIC CAREER (album sales, hit singles, worldwide recognition) isn't important. EVERY ARTIST wants that. A lot of people are unaware she still makes music, it's THAT BAD. Which is why it's time for a better career move.

She been wanting to do Vegas since the birth of her first child

She still makes music and those that check for her will buy and know it and that's all that matters

I think tbh people need to start looking at all of this in a business and profit point of view.
From reading what was said, it appears Larry and Team B aren’t certain about anything yet.
I mean that's the whole point of why he said they've made 'zero decisions.'
Look at it this way. Britney has successfully destroyed doubts that she couldn't pull off Vegas.
She’s grossed over 100 million in ticket sales and been the #1 show consecutively for 3 years on the strip.
That speaks to businessmen within Vegas. Hundreds of millions of dollars and a #1 show year after year basically is promising for them.
So now to me at least, it seems Britney is shopping for the most lucrative Vegas residency contract there is.
When Larry mentions he expects lots of interest due to her success, mentions how she loves Vegas... that's pretty much an open invitation
to all these places to get in touch with them and provide them with the best contract they can while she tours.
These tour dates again may even be yet another safe 'testing the waters' thing while other residency contracts come up trying to get her.
It’s quite clever if this is their plan, coz she's putting herself out there again as a touring artist for the meantime, showing Vegas she’s
a current huge and powerful success in Vegas that can actually still tour and sell out tickets with a show she’s been doing in Vegas for 3 years.
This basically shows she really doesn't need them, so this may influence them to provide very impressive contracts.
Ones that have a bigger budget, production and income for Britney.
Britney will then make the final decision based off of the best residency deals and her overall touring experience, income and response.
If no other hotel/resort is providing a good enough contact and her tour dates go really well...
she may decide to drop Vegas (for now) and continue to tour until another residency contract comes up that's very profitable and worth doing.

If she decides to go with a bigger contract in Vegas though, I still believe Britney will have tour dates and performances outside of Vegas.
She'll still remain an active and paid performer anywhere within the world basically, but still profit off of Vegas.
In a lot of ways it'll make her a huge deal either way, because everyone in the industry will see she's making money and become a
powerhouse star in both the industry and in Vegas. Or that she was a HUGE success in both the industry and in Vegas and is back to touring.
It’s like if she stays with Vegas, by the time she's 40, she'll become the biggest and most successful star in Vegas
while still being a pop legend selling out tickets in special surprise tour dates in different places in the world,
along with huge spectacle performances at award ceremonies with new album releases throughout the years with Elton, Celine etc all retired.
It might not be what fans want, but it will be extremely successful, impressive and powerful for Britney in more ways than one.
Her net worth will be obscene too. It may not even start off HUGE at first either, but she's going to work towards it throughout
the rest of her 30s to secure this for herself for the future. This all is ofc just a prediction though, but as per usual... we'll have to wait and see.....  

9 minutes ago, Kiiddy said:

I think tbh people need to start looking at all of this in a business and profit point of view.
From reading what was said, it seemed as though Larry and Team B really aren't certain about anything as of yet.
I mean that's the whole point of why he said they've made 'zero decisions.'

I think they'll obviously be in contact with various different people, open to most things just to see what's possible,
discuss details, payment, etc and eventually will go down the route that in the end Britney finds suits and best supports her career and her life in all areas.
They may not even make any final decisions either once she's at least started or completed her tour dates.
I wouldn't be that surprised though if Britney is shopping for the most lucrative contract in Vegas, especially now that she has destroyed
doubts she could pull off Vegas and has instead proved people wrong grossing over 100 million in ticket sales and with 3 years of being the #1 show on the strip.
That's promising to businessmen within Vegas that are looking for that type of money. Hundreds of millions of dollars basically and a #1 show year after year.
When Larry mentions he expects lots of interest due to her success, mentions how she loves Vegas... its basically an open invitation to all these places
to get in touch with them and provide them with the best contract they can, resulting in almost a bidding war in a way for Britney to be their new show.

Saying that though, I still believe Britney will have tour dates and performances outside of Vegas when she wants to so she can
be an active and paid performer anywhere within the world. Vegas is going to become a secure, second home/business plan for her I feel.
She'll have a contract that won't have power over where she performs. She'll dictate where she performs basically, not them.
In a lot of ways it'll make her a huge deal, because everyone in the industry will see she's making money and become a powerhouse star in both the industry and in Vegas.
Its like by the time she's 40, she'll become the biggest and most successful star in Vegas, with as well as being a pop legend still selling out tickets
in special surprise tour dates in different places in the world, with as well as huge spectacle performances at award ceremonies with new album releases.
It might not be what fans want, but it will be extremely successful, impressive and powerful for Britney in more ways than one. Her net worth will be obscene.
It may not start off as HUGE at first either, but she's gonna work towards it throughout the rest of her 30s to secure this for herself for the future.

Just a prediction though, but ofc as usual... We'll have to wait and see.....  

I agree

Archived