Even if she's finish in Vegas after this year does not mean she's done for good

Cappycorn87

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She can always go back. I think an extended break is necessary- make a new show, take some time off, record, guest star on a show or something

she can travel so its not like she's stuck in Vegas, her team just needs to hold an era afloat cause that mess did not look good on Β her

Well yeah. Larry's statement just made it seem like she might be switching venues after she takes a small break. Otherwise, why say Vegas isn't out of the picture? She obviously will be back in Vegas. Either way, I doubt she ends POMΒ in December and embarks on a grand tour in January like exhale thinks she will. Not happening. I just hate that she's a Vegas act since 32. Like why does she think she's so old that she needs to be stuck in Vegas? So odd.Β 

23 minutes ago, MM said:

what tho? what is it doing for britney? the only thing that has improved is her confidence. that's itΒ 

It sucks that it took four years to do that :-/ And she still doesn't command a stage like she used to, with her nerves getting the best of her for the beginnings of performances.Β 

30 minutes ago, MM said:

what tho? what is it doing for britney? the only thing that has improved is her confidence. that's itΒ 

Well um that's a pretty big deal for a person. I'm ready for Vegas to be over too, but I also want Britney to be a happy and confident person. So I wouldn't undermine something as significant as that and just write it off. Β 

38 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

So, you'd rather her have no confidence? LMFAO.

no i'm saying is that i'm glad she's regained it for the most part so now (while she still has it i guess) end vegas (since it's killing herΒ career). i know she still has it in her to be confident without vegasΒ 

12 minutes ago, justkeepdoingit said:

you do realize she's been a part of forbes' top 10 highest paid females rankingΒ every year since she started the show back inΒ 2013?

and that's great! still not doing anything for her music career (what she's known for). most people don't even know about glory and next time whenΒ she releases an album, it's going to do worse than glory and BJ.

1 hour ago, MM said:

no, it has improved her confidence, she's close to her kids, she works only 3 days a week, has like 3 months of vacations every 2 months.... for her personal life it has done a lot, its just sad because the show sucks and its killing her career

3 minutes ago, MM said:

and that's great! still not doing anything for her music career (what she's known for). most people don't even know about glory and next time whens she releases an album, it's going to do worse than glory and BJ.

the point is that it's bringing in money. and for someone like britney, who hasΒ accomplished so much and reached all kinds ofΒ milestones that might be a more weighing factor than album sales, which in 2017 barely generateΒ $$$.

POM to me was more like something she needed to do for some stability in her life and to be more comfortable on stage.

Now she's more confident and less awkward which is great. But don't act like POM did not need to end.Β 

She gained what she needed from doing the show, she had her vacations, more time with her boys, and she's a better performer than she was 4-8 years ago. But now the show is mediocre and nobody is making the effort to make it better. Now she needs to be out there again (if she wants to be more successful). Let's not act like her MUSIC CAREER (album sales, hit singles, worldwide recognition) isn't important. EVERY ARTIST wants that. A lot of people are unaware she still makes music, it's THAT BAD. Which is why it's time for a better career move.

Archived