Surprise! Britney Spears' Third Single Off 'Glory' Is "Liar"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UGH... Omg I legit believed this because I didn't have the chance to visit the site yesterday.   And man... what a rollercoaster of emotions I had while reading that LOL.... the thirst is real!

Reaction #1 (after reading the heading and first few paragraphs) - "NOOO!"   While it's a hot song, there are much stronger contenders like Better / Love Me Down / No Sea Cortes as single #3.... plus I had a feeling that single cover looked fake given her team doesn't own that pic lol.

Reaction #2 (after reading music vid director) - "YAAASSS!!!"  I got super excited when reading that Francis Lawerence was gonna direct it, I didn't even care if I didn't like the song cuz I knew the video would be good either way LOL.

Reaction #3 (after reading it's a joke) - "FUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!".... dammit Jordan LOL... Imma toss you like ma shoe!  :foh:

Pretty sure there won't be a third single...Remember when Britney released 3-4 singles, maybe even 5.

Why don't they just pick 4 songs..make videos and release them 5 months away from one another. This way she won't have to be bothered with doing video shoots. 

I'lI'll keep buying her albums but not the first day. I'm kinda getting over her. 

Archived