she hasn't changed that much over the years!

Guest thanos18

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, sue the expectional earner said:

no she did :verycool:

but when i look at christina and jt, they are changed too,
 i don't know i think femme fatale face was so cute, her nose was so good, her lips..
i just don't understand why she did this, everybody loved her neutral face

Same.  Femme fataleney was probably sick and she looked bad mostly due to poor makeup...but sometimes it looked nice.

tumblr_lsm0u9frA01r0ketj.png

Guest $elfish

When you compare her to xtuna and ********* she has aged a lot but when her hair is done by a professional and she isn't tanned and when her make up is on point with no lip fillers primeneys face the best example is when she went to Orlandos planet Hollywood thing and the vmas last year on the red carpet she looked flawless:cinderellaney:

idk why people hate on her in the ff era her half closed eyes looked **** in my opinion and her face looked like her instead of looking like a drag queen but then in 2012 she started looking like this 

Fox+2012+Programming+Presentation+Post+S

And this 

Britney-Spears-at-Clive-Davis-and-the-Re

But then she looked like this somehow in 2013 

6acc9130024c272bbb872e7a5ad386cd.jpg

o-BRITNEY-SPEARS-2013-facebook.jpg

can a nose job change your face that much 

didn't she also have a eye shaping surgery some exhaler said that on one of the 1,000

threads about brits face 

11 minutes ago, Blackout in the Glory Zone said:

When you compare her to xtuna and ********* she has aged a lot but when her hair is done by a professional and she isn't tanned and when her make up is on point with no lip fillers primeneys face the best example is when she went to Orlandos planet Hollywood thing and the vmas last year on the red carpet she looked flawless:cinderellaney:

idk why people hate on her in the ff era her half closed eyes looked **** in my opinion and her face looked like her instead of looking like a drag queen but then in 2012 she started looking like this 

Fox+2012+Programming+Presentation+Post+S

And this 

Britney-Spears-at-Clive-Davis-and-the-Re

But then she looked like this somehow in 2013 

6acc9130024c272bbb872e7a5ad386cd.jpg

o-BRITNEY-SPEARS-2013-facebook.jpg

can a nose job change your face that much 

didn't she also have a eye shaping surgery some exhaler said that on one of the 1,000

threads about brits face 

What happened after 2013?

she should have stopped there!

her face was hot and perfect in 2013! The fun stuff she did in that year was perfect for her because she passed from tiredney to perfectney!

then she started messing up with injections around the mouth and everything became a mess...

:meltdown:

She doesn't have the Britney smile and puppy dog eyes anymore. That's really the biggest difference. Her lips have gotten thinner from smoking. I don't understand is why her smile looks so awkward with the fillers.  Kylie Jenner's lips have gone up 10x but she doesn't have a joker smile. Maybe she needs to go to a new dermatologist.

Guest $elfish
5 hours ago, TomM0RE said:

What happened after 2013?

she should have stopped there!

her face was hot and perfect in 2013! The fun stuff she did in that year was perfect for her because she passed from tiredney to perfectney!

then she started messing up with injections around the mouth and everything became a mess...

:meltdown:

I agree:crying1:if it wasn't for those meds and Brits insecurities we might have had primeneys face now with ha killer body I wish she appreciated her beutiful face and stopped with the surgerys 

but the only thing about 2013 that I found wierd was her hair it looked like she had a wig on

Archived