Britney at Wango Tango

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
22 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Wango Tango is always the second Saturday of May. Guess what Britney is doing on the second Saturday of May...

Is she strutting her stuff at one of her exclusive Instagram runway shows? :uknowit: Will we have a chance to win meet and greets to this event? :uknowit: And have VIP seating next to ha dog Hannah for the show? :uknowit:

5 hours ago, SeductiveBritney said:

Even if she is going to perform... I'm kind of over this mini POM show tbh

Related image

Seriously, we already it have it for the BBMA's, why do they (her team) or her thinks is a good idea to keep recycling the soccer moves show everywhere? :meltdown:

7 hours ago, ohoney said:

Seriously, we already it have it for the BBMA's, why do they (her team) or her thinks is a good idea to keep recycling the soccer moves show everywhere? :meltdown:

yup. so over it. it's not like the GP is being seduced into liking britney again or buying glory with this kind of "promo", so... :squintney:

15 hours ago, britneysslumberparty said:

The KIIS FM lineup for Wango Tango comes out Friday. What chance do u think we have of seeing Britney? :umomg:

I think we have a Better chance than we think we do... :carpoolney:

I know, delusional but let me bask in my delusion for now... :madonna:

Archived