Britney's hair in Everytime MV

Rachel Green

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wash your hair in the evening and dont brush it just run your hair through it. spray it with seasalt water before going to bed (not the roots) and dont brush your hair the next day either.  for me that acheives that look but hair texures are obviously different. if you have an oily scalp you can put dry shampoo on your roots in the next moring.

8 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

wash your hair in the evening and dont brush it just run your hair through it. spray it with seasalt water before going to bed (not the roots) and dont brush your hair the next day either.  for me that acheives that look but hair texures are obviously different. if you have an oily scalp you can put dry shampoo on your roots in the next moring.

do you just sleep on your wet hair or do you pin it up somehow while you sleep?

Those are hair extensions  that's why they fall in strands and they are wavy because most hair extensions quality are wavy if you don't blow dry with the brush and let them dry naturaly, that the look you usually would get when you got extensions in.

It really depends on your natural hair structure. Let's say my hair is not straight ,but not curly either. But they do get wavy especially from salty water. So while my hair is wet after washing it, if i put some foam on it and just create curls using just my hands I could easily get that look.

So it really depends on hair structure you have. If its thick and very straight and kinda has that heavy fall, then forget about it.

You need mousse! Put tons of mousse into damp hair and like scrunch the hair together with your hand. That will create the texture and when your hair is dry, it should look like that.  You could use sea salt spray aditionally but the mousse is what really gives the hair this scrunchy look. And also, don't brush your hair after you've applied the mousse.

Everytime video can be achieved with wet hair + sea salt/hairspray/optional lemon juice mixture (I use that in the summer to bring out the blonde) and scrunch and let it air dry. This look is a bit frizzy and more natural looking compared to the boys look which I also love

Boys video look I use a large crimper or waving iron and hair spray the crap out of each strand you crimp. I use chi hairspray

Archived