Britney's hair in Everytime MV

Rachel Green

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone saying it's extensions, they still need to be styled as well as whatever natural hair the person has. Don't see how that's a solution. Using a small amount of product after a shower and diffusing will definitely get you something similar. Had a roommate that used to rock that look.

47 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

P.S. Why is RACHEL GREEN asking for hair advice?! :tehe:

A girl gotta change it up a little bit once in a while, ya know

Resultado de imagen para rachel green gifs

Resultado de imagen para rachel green gifs

Resultado de imagen para rachel green gifs season 1

41 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

ETA to above post:  Didn't the majority of American women specifically request "the Rachel cut" at salons in the 90's? Seems like you should be giving us tips, not the other way around :snapney:

Jennifer Aniston actually said she wasn't fond of the "Rachel cut"

2 hours ago, CrAzAY said:

Everytime video can be achieved with wet hair + sea salt/hairspray/optional lemon juice mixture (I use that in the summer to bring out the blonde) and scrunch and let it air dry. This look is a bit frizzy and more natural looking compared to the boys look which I also love

Boys video look I use a large crimper or waving iron and hair spray the crap out of each strand you crimp. I use chi hairspray

couldn't the lemon juice brighten/lighten the hair color? idk if the op is wanting to change the color of her hair, mainly just the look/texture? 

25 minutes ago, Arnold. said:

couldn't the lemon juice brighten/lighten the hair color? idk if the op is wanting to change the color of her hair, mainly just the look/texture? 

It's really very very subtle but that lemon juice is def optional and not essential, I think the hairspray and the crunching on wet hair and air dry is most important and then the sea salt gives it some texture. I use lemon juice in my mixture so I thought I'd mention it 

Take those gifs and show them to your stylist once and ask him/her to tell you how to maintain it like that. I always go to the same place with the same person so I feel confident to tell him what I want. That's what I do sometimes when I want a specific haircut or style. I dont change my hair that much but little details make big changes. 

Archived