World tour rumour?! Please let this be true

Guest ukfan

Guest ukfan

http://www.timesofisrael.com/britney-spears-to-perform-first-ever-show-in-israel-report/

Naturally I won't get any hopes up until it's more confirmed,  but I searched Britney a minute ago and there's a few articles saying that Britney is apparently performing in Israel as a way to kick of a world tour??! apparently set for JULY THIS YEAR! 

Even if it's pom I would ******* love to see her live in the UK!!  

It might just be nothing more than rumour, however even the idea of a tour coming gets me all excited :cinderellaney:

Sorry if AP,  I ain't seen no thread 

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StrawberryKisses
3 minutes ago, ukfan said:

I personally won't think anymore of it until popcrush or billboard mention it tbh.. 

It seems to good to be true. 

There's no reason for her to go on another world tour.

She's at a weird stage.

She's no Madonna with an iconic discography who can do a world tour even if he latest album wasn't successful. Glory wasn't promoted enough to go on a World tour.

A world tour should happen when B10 comes out, or Britney finally embraces Baby One More Time and re-releases it, embraces herself as the original 90's pop blonde icon and promotes BOMT again with live performances on talk-shows. I think the latter would be a better option.

THROWBACKS are in these days. Everyone loves the nostalgia factor. Doing something BOMT related will draw people in.

They really should just make a world tour: 'It's Britney *****: One More Time'  where she revisits her older songs.

44 minutes ago, StrawberryKisses said:

She's at a weird stage.

She's no Madonna with an iconic discography who can do a world tour even if he latest album wasn't successful. Glory wasn't promoted enough to go on a World tour.

A world tour should happen when B10 comes out, or Britney finally embraces Baby One More Time and re-releases it, embraces herself as the original 90's pop blonde icon and promotes BOMT again with live performances on talk-shows. I think the latter would be a better option.

THROWBACKS are in these days. Everyone loves the nostalgia factor. Doing something BOMT related will draw people in.

They really should just make a world tour: 'It's Britney *****: One More Time'  where she revisits her older songs.

Sorry? That britney does not have an iconic discography? Omg if britney is still in the middle is thanks to her iconic discography. Obviously she is not madonna, britney is less obsessed with fame:staysalty:

1 hour ago, StrawberryKisses said:

Here come the meltdowns

What goes around comes around :cinderellaney:

Britards are waiting, oh
'Cause if we make things up
Then we can laugh it up
Shake my head all night
Here comes the meltdowns, oh

I don't really want to be a tease
Would you undo my account, please

9 hours ago, ukfan said:

A tour with more unreleased songs being performed (blur,  trip to your heart,  love me down,  inside out,  MY PREROGATIVE etc etc..  with some sick remixes of her popular songs (ttwe,  overprotected,)  

FTFY. Can she please perform MP sometime during this lifetime? :werk:

22 hours ago, StrawberryKisses said:

She's at a weird stage.

Wow can't believe people are giving you downvotes for this. Up you go. 

Archived