Jojo reveals her first time meeting Britney & singing for her / getting signed by her management

somuchbetter

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love JoJo, so underrated. Her voice is amazing!! Would love to see her in full concert one day!! She was a surprise guest at a concert I attended to years ago. I got see her, Adam Lambert and Rachel Platten. What a great concert, but I want more JoJo!! I can just envison little JoJo and 17 yr old Britney.. Like aww she's got pipes!! Lol

27 minutes ago, bspearsMJfan5 said:

I love JoJo, so underrated. Her voice is amazing!! Would love to see her in full concert one day!! She was a surprise guest at a concert I attended to years ago. I got see her, Adam Lambert and Rachel Platten. What a great concert, but I want more JoJo!! I can just envison little JoJo and 17 yr old Britney.. Like aww she's got pipes!! Lol

I saw her on Saturday! She is so good and so hot :mybodyisready:

37 minutes ago, Ooh Ooh Baby said:

Agreed. JoJo slays. I hope she is able to turn her career around and become main stream. 

Same. Her album is fab but she has it in her to be big again. She picked bad singles for mainstream though. Too explicit imo 

Archived