Can Britney do this?

jesusd29

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bruh no shade, but this is 90% of her choreography.

Like... I'm not even a trained dancer and I could actually pull this off.

I don't understand why people view her as a dance icon. Has she even done acrobatic movements on stage like Britney has? Has she ever had a smooth performance with consistent choreo instead of her just randomly busting out the stomp / arm choreo with a big booming bass in the bg?

:weirdmeout:

5 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I don't understand why people view her as a dance icon. Has she even done acrobatic movements on stage like Britney has? Has she ever had a smooth performance with consistent choreo instead of her just randomly busting out the stomp / arm choreo with a big booming bass in the bg?

5 minutes ago, Britneybbhmm said:

I don't want ha to do that! I don't want Britney to act like a psycho on stage tbh.tumblr_inline_mwzb9yQAG41qc59ey.gif

1 minute ago, weedly said:

beyonce tries hard, but those dance moves looks awful :byebitch:

Is there any vegas choreo that looks better than this, i mean, look at her energy,

I think the only better one is the 2014ney Break the ice. 

2 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

the truth is... no :mj:

she's a one trick pony who recycles the same moves over and over again. it looks like she's having seizures on stage and she'd look even more ridiculous without her wind machines. by no means is she a better dancer than britney, who's been a natural dancer always. that is so highly delusional to say for anyone. :madonna: 

7 minutes ago, jesusd29 said:

Is there any vegas choreo that looks better than this, i mean, look at her energy,

That is irrelevant. And if you want to bring up Vegas, yes that BTI choreo is more intricate than any Beyonce choreo I've ever seen.

Britney was actually moving her whole body around to dance. She did the same for years during her prime.

Beyonce's peak dance moves are probably the Baby Boy music video / performances from around 2003.

Everything else is kind of held up by smoke and mirrors.

10 minutes ago, jesusd29 said:

so for you is all about energy and no good moves? :mhmsureny:

MM scrapped choreo says hi :staysalty:

Archived