The lips... The eyes... The nose...

2K16NEY

Look, y'all need to stop coming after Britney's eyes lips nose eyelashes ears etc 

After 2007, Britney started aging... after For The Record, I remember going on exhale and people commenting on her droopy her eyes were beginning to look, how she had dead eyes, etc.

In 2011 and 2012 (x factor days), everyone was commenting on how old and haggard Britney looked.

She was judged day in and day out and y'all don't think that got to her? that obviously GOT TO HER. She went to a plastic surgeon because she didn't feel comfortable with the way she was aging and now you can't stop making comments on how she bad she looks with her new lips and new nose, etc.

Leave HER ALONE. She is obviously happier and healthier now than she's ever been and we should be supporting that. I love Britney because I believe she is a strong person and she survived a hell that none of us will ever have to endure. Please try to put yourself in her position and think how YOU would feel if people made comments about every feature on your body.

I really felt I had to make this post after seeing all the negative comments about her at Disney Springs with her family. Let her live and have a good time. Just remember, Britney does have internet and she knows how to use a computer and who knows one day she might come across those comments her own fanbase made about her. k bye

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree. Can you imagine so many people talking about your appearance on a daily basis, in magazines, TV shows, etc? I feel bad to see an unflattering picture of myself in a friend's profile, I don't know if I would be strong enough to see myself aging in the public eye. Especially being under so much stress like she's been. She's seriously really strong!

She was not looking good before the surgery and I think things got out of hand... I support her choices, completely. But I'm not sure if she chose a good professional to do the procedures... however, that's not really my problem.

24 minutes ago, morango said:

I agree. Can you imagine so many people talking about your appearance on a daily basis, in magazines, TV shows, etc? I feel bad to see an unflattering picture of myself in a friend's profile, I don't know if I would be strong enough to see myself aging in the public eye. Especially being under so much stress like she's been. She's seriously really strong!

She was not looking good before the surgery and I think things got out of hand... I support her choices, completely. But I'm not sure if she chose a good professional to do the procedures... however, that's not really my problem.

Yeah... although unfortunately, what your surgeon says your new nose, lips or whatever will look like is not always the end result. I can't imagine the feeling of having a surgery to look younger and then having everyone say that you've ruined your looks after... like the reason you did the surgery in the first place was because everyone was commenting on how horrible you look and now post-surgery everyone is commenting on how great she looked before surgery. like wut :wtfdidusay:

I think the biggest issue is how badly the cosmetic procedures have changed her face.

If she had GOOD surgery/injections/fillers, then people WOULD be commenting on how great she looks, but it seems that she went to a doctor who doesn't know what he/she is doing. Her lips are uneven, puffy, and they don't look good at all. Her cheeks have too much filler, and I don't think it was injected in the right areas for the best effect. Overall, I don't think she had "good" cosmetic procedures done, and that's what everyone is complaining about.

It's like... you're Britney effing Spears and you couldn't find a doctor who actually knows what they're doing?

That's the issue.

Guest $elfish

why are there so many surgery threads coming up what is britney having a major surgery or people are having meltdowns over surgeries :weirdmeout:

She looked old BECAUSE her eyes were droppy , she had bad make up , old grandma outfits ( sometimes ) , and hideous hair in 2011-2012 

She didn't have to touch her beautiful nose and lips , ok ?  She had an eyelift which is ok  but the rest was so unnecassary 

find me a person who said her lips and nose were not good in 2012 .

:leaving:

Archived