When Are We Gonna Understand This

Nando.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, tsss said:

:selenerz: justin, jason, lucado? 

I knew someone would say this. I even thought of kevin because she brought him to onyx. But im talking about nowadays where she has more control. You know what im talking about. Drive, passion, for the work. Not in personal life. She worked on glory entirely because she was single and feeling it.

4 minutes ago, tsss said:

:selenerz: justin, jason, lucado? 

And Charlie. Kevin is the only one who it seemed she just wanted to follow around all the time, but it was understandable since she hadn't had a break since the start of her career. But I doubt her drive and passion for her professional life are that dependent on a man. That would just be sad. 

5 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

And Charlie. Kevin is the only one who it seemed she just wanted to follow around all the time, but it was understandable since she hadn't had a break since the start of her career. But I doubt her drive and passion for her professional life are that dependent on a man. That would just be sad. 

Its not sad. Its just her.

i can relate to that. I seem to be more social and willing to call for atention when im single but like rn when im with a boyfriend i even deleted facebook like idc at all

i can see it a lot in her actions

Just now, liam1234 said:

So what? Brit is more than entitled to enjoy her own personal life. If she's happy, good for her.

Agree

4 minutes ago, Nando. said:

Its not sad. Its just her.

i can relate to that. I seem to be more social and willing to call for atention when im single but like rn when im with a boyfriend i even deleted facebook like idc at all

i can see it a lot in her actions

Agree

Eh. I still don't think that's why we're not getting any new promo. Like if her team scheduled her to do something or booked her for an appearance, she'd be obligated to do it. They just don't have her doing anything, which is the problem. And now it seems she is already recording B10, so she's still working. They just have moved on from glory which sucks 

8 minutes ago, Mr.Lovegood said:

But she has more energy and kills the show more when she's happy in the relationship.

Dont think so

the energy today doesnt even compare to that when she said she hated men/ women were beautiful in the crowd/ "ahhh the single life"

the irony of her saying that on television not long ago and being with sam now

Just now, A.D. said:

Meanwhile, Britney be like:  Resultado de imagem para samantha jones gif

True.

Its just a little alarming that she changes so much with different men. 

Its sort of dangerous if she gets involved with bad ppl. 

This is why I get torn with the cship. I sort of understand why it is there to an extend. 

Just now, A.D. said:

I initially agreed with the cship but now I think it's time for them to allow her more freedom. I do think it's pointless to see so many fans blaming her team for everything, Britney also needs to find that drive within her to step up her game. I'd be okay with her extending Vegas if that meant revamping the entire show. J-Lo is unbearable as hell but even her residency doesn't prevent her from acting and producing TV shows as well as performing in plenty of other places outside Planet Hollywood. Oh well, as long as the music continues to be top-notch I'll be fine. If we get another souless album like FF or a filler mess like Circus just for commerical purposes, I'll unstan 

I love Circus so I would die if we got an album like that. There is where our opinions differ. 

I'm over on the excuses it's all on Britney and I accept she doesn't want to do anything but I'm sick of all these threads saying she is slaying. Like accept the truth  or push for a change. 

Not to mention all the hypocritical comments. Like she isn't happy with being a star but we have to spend our time and money to give her hits. 

Like no....

I also wouldn't be against Vegas if it was good. Everything she does these days is so lazy. She did so much different stuff during the circus tour while she was touring the world. But can't learn simple choreo when she is in the same place every day and works three days a week for a month and then has three months off. 

Its crazy that ppl make excuses for her crazy. 

Archived