Jump to content

Which of these 3 song could be a top 20-10 as 4 single


JP9101

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest T0UCH0FMYHAND

I love He About To Lose Me but I don't see it chart well tbh. Probably Up n Down I guess. 

 

I'm happy with Criminal though even if it didn't chart well, it's such a nice song with a good video and it deserved to be a single. :cooltshirt:

Link to comment

Britney had pop radio in the palm of her hand. Up N Down would have been another top 10; if I recall, it was performing great on iTunes by itself.

Inside Out was also ahead of the dubstep curve and would have been a fun choice and beaten Rihanna's You Da One to the punch, especially since that was overshadowed by We Found Love.

Honestly most of Femme Fatale could have been released and been a top 10 following Hold It Against Me, Till the World Ends and  I Wanna Go. I can't believe with all the bangers and hard hitting production Femme Fatale offered  that they killed her momentum with... Criminal. Britney was literally on FIRE.

 

Link to comment

Honestly as much as we all love Inside out, it would have flopped as well. 

BFB and DDB would have been (minor) hits probably although I don't even like BFB much haha.

i wish Up n Down would have been released. It would be interesting to see what the song would do on the charts

Link to comment

Never liked CRIMINAL... IMO it's so far her worst song ever.... 
I don't get why they put it out as 4th single... it killed FF, which could have been a 5-single-album....

:grimace:

HE ABOUT TO LOSE ME it's a very original and different song... it could have its success even nowadays tbh

Link to comment
1 hour ago, sibode said:

Never liked CRIMINAL... IMO it's so far her worst song ever.... 
I don't get why they put it out as 4th single... it killed FF, which could have been a 5-single-album....

:grimace:

HE ABOUT TO LOSE ME it's a very original and different song... it could have its success even nowadays tbh

Her worst song ever is BFB, but Criminal is deff one of her worst singles! They released it because it won the fan poll, I think they should've gone with DDB because it was also a poll choice and could've had a really cool video! 

Link to comment
7 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Her worst song ever is BFB, but Criminal is deff one of her worst singles! They released it because it won the fan poll, I think they should've gone with DDB because it was also a poll choice and could've had a really cool video! 

mmmm... I like BFB tbh... it's a good featuring and a good will.i.am work... but he should have stopped there.... and then Brenda Joanne happened :(

Link to comment
6 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Oh I think it's garbage honestly and I'm not impressed by S&S either.......S&S is what really lead to BJ 

I see you're not impressed by will.i.am collabos, but man, you have to accept that S&S has been an international hit... all over the world...
So maybe will.i.am has been smart enough to understand what the world wanted in that moment...

I hate Bryanna Johnsonn and I agree that will.i.am has been a dictator in it, but Work ***** has been a hit as well...

... way more than Make Me which is probably a higher quality song...

Link to comment
1 minute ago, sibode said:

I see you're not impressed by will.i.am collabos, but man, you have to accept that S&S has been an international hit... all over the world...
So maybe will.i.am has been smart enough to understand what the world wanted in that moment...

I hate Bryanna Johnsonn and I agree that will.i.am has been a dictator in it, but Work ***** has been a hit as well...

... way more than Make Me which is probably a higher quality song...

Yeah I get that S&S was a hit, but I still don't think it's a great song and it's success lead to BJ........also WB is her worst lead single imo and even though it charted 5 positions higher than MM, MM ***** all over it!

Link to comment
4 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Yeah I get that S&S was a hit, but I still don't think it's a great song and it's success lead to BJ........also WB is her worst lead single imo and even though it charted 5 positions higher than MM, MM ***** all over it!

:weirdmeout: opinions sis! 

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block