Anyone know the Femme Fatale recording history?

BOBIBCFBG

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

I Wanna Go, 3, Up N Down, & Criminal were all recorded during the Circus tour. Trouble For Me, Don't Keep Me Waiting, He About To Lose Me, & Scary are the oldest tracks on the record besides the ones done during the Circus tour- they were done in early 2010 before Luke stepped on board.

cool thanks!

1 hour ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

I Wanna Go, 3, Up N Down, & Criminal were all recorded during the Circus tour. Trouble For Me, Don't Keep Me Waiting, He About To Lose Me, & Scary are the oldest tracks on the record besides the ones done during the Circus tour- they were done in early 2010 before Luke stepped on board.

Basically. Everything else from Dr. Luke and Max Martin (TTWE HIAM Inside Out Gasoline etc.) was done in very late 2010.

2 minutes ago, mr-photogenic said:

Didn't the original direction sounding like how the bonus tracks are? R&B kinda vibes..... OMG FF bonus tracks are so goooooood

(Because they had this writing camp for Britney if I'm not mistaken before Dr. Luke stepped in)

Yeah HATLM and DKMW are the best indicators of what the original album was going to sound like.

2 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

This depresses me all over again. I love Femme Fatale, it's basically dance perfection but it would've been even better without Dr. Luke. Scary is one of my favorite Britney tracks. 

Archived