I wish Teresa LaBarbera Whites would come back

BoyToySoldier

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be good.

(Even though I think She didn't do that well with Circus. Looks like it's rushed. I mean, I think Glory is better than Circus and has way much more cohesion. In Circus, there is nothing circus-ish except the booklet, and also there is not an integration between the songs, you just have a good album full of random good songs.).

19 minutes ago, Borja said:

It would be good.

(Even though I think She didn't do that well with Circus. Looks like it's rushed. I mean, I think Glory is better than Circus and has way much more cohesion. In Circus, there is nothing circus-ish except the booklet, and also there is not an integration between the songs, you just have a good album full of random good songs.).

I mean Circus was done in a few months during the Summer of 08, tbh we got a fantastic album out of it in such a limited amount of time. That just shows how amazing Teresa's work ethic is.

17 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

She was such an iconic A&R. :mhm:

Responsible for Blackout and Circus. I wish she'd ditch Beyawn already and come back for B10.

Although I love what Karen Kwak did for Glory. I'd like to have her back instead if she's gonna deliver even better quality for B10. :brit:

I loveee her... her last work was Lemonade, if somebody can give Britney another fresh renewal is her!

19 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

@naturalplayboy Teresa was also the A&R for Femme Fatale in the early stages. She hosted a writing camp and told everyone to use Unusual You as a starting point.

Unfortunately, she left for Columbia Records before the album could be finished.

The original FF was going to be so amazing, that's where Red Is The Color and Love Is War come from

Anyways I'm thinking Karen will be back for B10 which is not a bad thing, it seems she really listens to Britney and helps her! 

Archived