Somebody pointed out that this was her last energetic video before the big change

Guest Diamond Horse

Guest Diamond Horse

And then I watched that video more attentively and thought - oh I would like this Britney to teach me daily.

Spoiler

But then again, her breakdown got me interested in her, so yeah, life is weird.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Camearon. said:

I love do somethin but i wouldnt say that. depends on what you mean by energetic. if you seek amy, piece of me, circus, womanizer and perhaps slumber party too, are all good energetic britney-like videos. just my two cents. imo there's too much focus put on the past that results in people downgrading the present.

Personally I think womanizer is much more energetic, as is Circus, as is 3. I mean, 3 and circus have leg lifts and hardcore dancing.

plus Work ***** was an energetic video, as was Pretty Girls, as was SP

7 hours ago, Camearon. said:

I love do somethin but i wouldnt say that. depends on what you mean by energetic. if you seek amy, piece of me, circus, womanizer and perhaps slumber party too, are all good energetic britney-like videos. just my two cents. imo there's too much focus put on the past that results in people downgrading the present.

"Piece Of Me"???? She looked incredibly dead in the eyes in that video. There were maybe one or two cuts where she looked into it. The rest was definitely her just going through the motions. She had more energy in the Gimmie More video for sure.

8 hours ago, Lightspeed said:

Mona Lisa was her alter-ego

I dont know if y'all remember but when the video came out, we all thought that these were secret song titles from a future album aka from original doll. So we thought 'mona lisa' would be there; 'auto pilot' etc. 

Archived