Im sad ...

JP9101

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

the last succesful era was Femme Fatale

lets just face that :forkit:

I like to pretend X Factor and Bethany Grain never happened. 

2011: Femme Fatale was a success commercially and critically.

2013: Britney began her Vegas residency and released a one-off single for the fans called Work *****!

2016: Britney released a brand new album called Glory.

2017: Given Glory's lack of success, Britney re-released the album with several tracks removed and brand new ones added including the #1 hit single "Wet." 

6 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

I like to pretend X Factor and Bethany Grain never happened. 

2011: Femme Fatale was a success commercially and critically.

2013: Britney began her Vegas residency and released a one-off single for the fans called Work *****!

2016: Britney released a brand new album called Glory.

2017: Given Glory's lack of success, Britney re-released the album with several tracks removed and brand new ones added including the #1 hit single "Wet." 

Is she covering Nicole Scherzinger's song? 

Exactly what'd I'd expect of Team Britney at this point.

5 hours ago, Seel said:

We all mourn for that. :tiffanycries: I really wanted Glory to be Blackout or ITZ 2.0, but it became BJ 2.0! :wendycry:

No it didn't though? You just lied. 

Glory was and will always be a good era and literally nothing like the BJ era. An era isn't judged on how many copies the album sold. My god :embarrassney:

The problem is Britney isn't a shallow 'status' ***** and you guys clearly are. So concerned with 'super success' it's ridiculous. Britney said herself that success to her is about balance, and when she's doing a good job with balancing work and personal life then she's most successful.So by her definition she is the most successful she's ever been. :embarrassney:

Archived