So is this guy still stalking Britney at Planet Hollywood?

Mr. Lucky

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, CristMont said:

¡Que perra que perra, que perra mi amiga!

giphy.gif

JAJAJAJAJAJA! :haha: I hate that shitty song :nyheadache: but I might be a puppy as SeductiveBritney said I guess. 

3 hours ago, SeductiveBritney said:

I'm talking about Meet & Greets. Dozens of them. Like the afore mentioned stalkers.

But if you say you can afford those every weekend too... hey not judging what you do for a living,  maybe you  "got a hot body, and you got a bugatti, cuz you worked it, *****".  You know, with your body.

or your family (back at home) runs a mysterious yet *typical legal* mexican business  cuz let's be real here for a moment, sweetie. :yeaok:

No querida, tal vez cachorra...  pero perra? Le falta mucho aún. 

Well you never specified about M&G but anyway and no, I am not even rich or anything, I work by my own ofc and I do well but I am not even close to be rich/millionare, don't put words in my mouth I never said, but what I meant is that they are Americans so it is easier for them to go to another state than someone living out of USA who has to pay a flight + hotel + food + the show tickets and anything that implies traveling to another country. And no, I don't have a hot body as Sam but I have it in my mind for sure :tiffanynod: no one can see it but me. :quirkney:

40 minutes ago, CristMont said:

Seems you got info

Tell us more 

:slayney:

sorry thats all i know :orangu: but yeah the fact he thinks hes better than other fans is border line pathetic, he's not even better than most of the population, someone who wont work towards his financial independence but would rather sell his body to an older male for some scraps is merely "better" than anybody in this world, i basically have more respect for a homeless person than for him.

I remember seeing him around in London at Lady Gaga's "The Moster Ball" show years ago now. He's "stalking" not just Britney, but many celebs, it's almost if he's on tour with them travels around the world to every single show and has been seen around for probably  last 15 years. I think I even noticed him in the crowd of people while watching "Mtv's Total Britney Live", right before the "Britney" album release.  Must have extremely rich parents I guess, but that's non of my bussiness.

2 hours ago, Dynasty said:

The dude on the second pic (the one attending a lot of POM shows) is actually nothing but a golddigger, hes dating an extremely rich older guy who pays for his trips and tickets :mhm: basically just a cheap **** tbh

I think that's untrue. He might just have rich parents. I've seen him in the crowd of people on Mtv's "Total Britney Live" back in the day and he looked like 12years old back then...

2 hours ago, Plaidatlo said:

I remember seeing him around in London at Lady Gaga's "The Moster Ball" show years ago now. He's "stalking" not just Britney, but many celebs, it's almost if he's on tour with them travels around the world to every single show and has been seen around for probably  last 15 years. I think I even noticed him in the crowd of people while watching "Mtv's Total Britney Live", right before the "Britney" album release.  Must have extremely rich parents I guess, but that's non of my bussiness.

Wish I had rich parents :beyfedup:

Archived